Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Just completed the main story (spoilers)

happenstance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By happenstance

Overall I really enjoyed the game, probably my favourite from the series so far but the ending wasnt great, both for Connor and Desmond. It at least will be interesting to see where AC4 goes with Juno becoming the big villain I guess. Im assuming though that there will be games inbetween again though following extra adventures from Connor similar to Ezio after the comment Juno made to him that he will make a difference again.

Worcanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Worcanna

As you've marked spoilers, i don't know if i need to mark for them or anything. :) but i got into the story to see Desmond get to be a assassin in this "modern cybertech world" they showed partly in the first game. Slowly, that vanished, was replaced by a bog-standard modern world setting and redubbed "training to be a master assassin" to be "Guy who can sneak and wall run". The term "titanic waste of my bloody time" comes to mind and im someone who owns all the novels too!. :( I am not a happy girl right now and im questioning bothering with the Vita game as i really wanted to see a female assassin too. *sighs* It sucks being a fan of something in gaming now, its just not worth the faith.

happenstance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By happenstance

The only part I enjoyed playing as Desmond was during the mission to rescue his Dad as he finally seemed to let loose being an Assassin but apart from that most of his stuff was pretty pointless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.