Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

I only have 2 more days to soak in as much skyrim as possible.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By kingzetta

I've been playing tons of skyrim and absolutely love it, but Assassin's Creed Mulitplayer is my absolute favorite thing ever.
    I put 20 hours alone into just that beta that came out 2 months ago. Anyways I only have two days before I become super obsessed with Assassin's Creed. Anyone else really love the AC mulitplayer?

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MikeGosot

I... I've only played Assassins Creed II. So, ahn... I really like the Single Player. Yep. That's it.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kingzetta

I'll go back to skyrim once I've had my fill and once I've beaten the single player.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Doctorchimp

I played the first Assassin's Creed that was so bad it really turned me off the way better sequels.

But eh, I'll be walking around a frozen tundra. Have fun stabbing dudes.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kingzetta
    @Doctorchimp said:

I played the first Assassin's Creed that was so bad it really turned me off the way better sequels.

But eh, I'll be walking around a frozen tundra. Have fun stabbing dudes.

You should at least play AC 2, it's so much better than AC1 it's hard to think they were in the same generation.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doctorchimp

@kingzetta: I know, but man that first game left such a bad taste in my mouth. I don't even want to give them a second chance.

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mazik765

I'm actually excited for more AC multiplayer, which is something I never thought I'd say :/

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By peacebrother

@Doctorchimp said:

@kingzetta: I know, but man that first game left such a bad taste in my mouth. I don't even want to give them a second chance.

Dude, you're insane. AC2 is such a leap forward. After playing 2, I never went back to 1, ever, because it was awful in comparison.

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jayjonesjunior

playing Brotherhood right now, great game but i can't imagine someone dishing Skyrim for anything.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Starfishhunter9

Dam My copy of skyrim is going to be in the post from britian for at least a week, and the assassins creed revelations + batman are delayed on PC which I preordered, sucks to be a PC gamer because of pirates.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RsistncE

@Starfishhunter9 said:

Dam My copy of skyrim is going to be in the post from britian for at least a week, and the assassins creed revelations + batman are delayed on PC which I preordered, sucks to be a PC gamer because of pirates.

Pirates didn't delay those games, the companies did.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Starfishhunter9

@RsistncE said:

@Starfishhunter9 said:

But why just pc? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingzetta
    @jayjonesjunior said:

playing Brotherhood right now, great game but i can't imagine someone dishing Skyrim for anything.

That's how much I love it
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RsistncE

@Starfishhunter9 said:

@RsistncE said:

@Starfishhunter9 said:

But why just pc? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

If developers get up tomorrow and say they're delaying every PC game because they hate banana's, that doesn't mean I'm going to be irrational and march to that beat. At the end of the day the publisher is the one making the publishing decisions, not the pirates.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Karl_Boss

I only played the first one and it was pretty meh.

Avatar image for wrinklydinosaur
    WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

@Doctorchimp: I started with 2 and absolutely loved it. It drew me in completely which not many games are able to do anymore. After finishing it (and adoring it) I wanted to get brotherhood, but figured that before i go there, I should play 1. Man was I shocked at how bad, boring and repetitive it was. On its own, I would call it a mediocre game, but having played 2 first, there is simply no comparison.

Seriously though, 2 will be super ultra cheap, so if you are not too sure, pick it up inbetween releases of games you are interested in?

2 is DEFINITELY worth a playthorugh

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By imsh_pl

I never really cared about the AC franchise until I picked up AC II in june. And oh man oh man, even if the game has its age, its basic principles are just so addictive and fun. After beating that I finished brotherhood in october, which was also amazing. Somewhere during that timeI sank in a hefty 20 hours into the ACR multiplayer and I must say I've never seen such a unique concept adapted so well. It can get pretty hard at the beginning when you don't have all the good perks but once you can change into a different character and change the npcs around you to resemble you it gets inredibly rewarding (I'm talking of course abou the mode with no compass and with no npcs looking as the assasination targets).

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doctorchimp

@GloriousDinosaur:yeah, I guess I'm being childish.

I'll pick it up off of Steam maybe when Skyrim doesn't have me by the balls.

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RedRoach

@Melvargh said:

@Doctorchimp said:

Dude, you're insane. AC2 is such a leap forward. After playing 2, I never went back to 1, ever, because it was awful in comparison.

Agreed, I tried going back to the first after playing 2 and BH and it's quite literally impossible. @Docotrchimp don't hold a stupid grudge, the leap from AC1 to AC2 is ridiculously huge, it's not even fair to compare the games. All your doing is screwing yourself out of an amazing series. There's no good reason to not give AC2 a try especially since it's only 15$ now and Brotherhood which is even better is only 25$ or so.

EDIT: Aaaaaand then I read the last post and saw that you'll pick it up off steam, I should probably start reading every post before replaying some more.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fetchfox

I loved the online component of AC:B. I played the Beta for Revelations quite a bit, so I'm looking forward to try the finished version.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Kazona

Already bought Battlefield 3 and Skyrim this month, so I don't have the money to buy another game until I get paid again. So even though I'd loved to play some more Assassin's Creed, it'll have to wait a couple more weeks.

gregoryc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gregoryc

I'll play the single player of Assassin's Creed. If I had more friends playing the multiplayer I'd join them, but I don't like playing with the bad players who run around and don't understand the way the multiplayer works in these titles. Enjoy Skyrim while you can, I'll play enough for the both of us.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.