Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Is anyone still playing this game's online mode?

craigbandicoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By craigbandicoot

Just curious to how many people in the Giant Bomb community are still playing this feature, months after it's release date and also since Ubisoft are releasing (rather lame) DLC for it. Also what modes do you mostly participate in? I usually play Wanted all the time.

Ksaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ksaw

Yeah, I pretty much exclusively play wanted. I bought the map pack the day it came out but nobody else did so I still haven't got to play any of those damn maps. Lame.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deskp

I havent played in a while cause of shitty internet, but i prefer the team modes.

tyashki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By tyashki

I rented this game a week ago just to play the online. I'm considering buying it once I'm done with Reckoning.

Wanted/Deathmatch are fun.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Djratchet

Never even redeemed my online pass. I give Ubisoft points for doing something unique, but it just isn't for me.

I pretty much only played Wanted during the beta and in Brotherhood, though.

brehonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brehonia

They just did a double XP weekend and it was packed, I played it a lot.

I'm really enjoying Corruption mode, it gets so tense when you're the last one hiding. Make sure you spec for a chase because they'll find you eventually! The two Artifact modes are great too but it depends on who you're playing with - most of the time people will just be running around like they forgot what game it is.

I still kind of prefer Brotherhood because the character designs were much more broad and distinct. Like now, for every feature I use to distinguish between people at a distance, there are at least two people with the same thing. Two guys in cloaks, two guys in armour, a whole bunch of women in dresses that I can't figure out at all from the little portrait in the corner, etc.

WilyBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WilyBoy

I played a bunch of it after christmas, and I've been meaning to get back to it but I'm distracted by other games.

mtmckinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By mtmckinley

Old post, yeah, but I just recently got into it and am enjoying it a lot. I prefer the traditional modes, like Assassination, Deathmatch, etc. Corruption is fun too.

Spitznock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Spitznock

After seeing the AC3 e3 demo and once again realizing how behind in the story I was, I went out and grabbed Brotherhood and Revelations. I've been catching up on the single player on my days off work. If you have either and want someone to bop around multiplayer with, hit me up. Due to my job, the times I'm most active on XBL are Fri/Sat evening.

XBL GT= Spitznock

(Thanks to the nature of random folks online, I have public communications turned off, so if you're planning on sending me a F.R., lemme know on here first so I don't discard it as spam.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.