Original AC on PS3

#1 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Hey everyone I just bought a new copy of Revelations. I was reading online that the first game is on the Blu-Ray disc, but I can't find it anywhere. Was it just in the first run of production or am I missing it somewhere? Thank you!

#2 Posted by doobie (605 posts) -

its on the other side

#3 Posted by huntad (1940 posts) -

If it says that it has the original AC on the cover, it should just be underneath the Revelations icon when you put the disk in.

#4 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

That's where I thought it would have been, but it isn't there.

#5 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Ross: Is there an insert code inside, maybe you have to enter one into the PSN store.

#6 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

There is just the UPlay code for the online unfortunately.

#7 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Did no one get this for PS3? lol

#8 Posted by Sackmanjones (4706 posts) -

I saw it. You basically just install it from the disc. Should be under the column where you start your games. I wouldn't bother though that games is kinda bad compared to the new ones. My opinion though

#9 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

I know it isn't the greatest from a variety standpoint, but I still enjoyed it. It just isn't showing up in the column...this is frustrating...

#10 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

@Ross: It should be on your xmb, bellow the icon for the game.

#11 Edited by Silver-Streak (1363 posts) -

@Ross: Make sure your edition states it includes Assassin's Creed.

It could be that the extra game was only for the initial shipment, like all the other Collector's Editions out now, such as Dead Space 2 for PS3. Current copies in stores do not include extraction, but the launch copy I got did.

Edit: Hmm..looks like there were no identifiers on the case.

Regardless, the copy of the game I played from Gamefly had it, but it was a release copy. all you had to do was on the XMB, under Game, scroll down underneath the AC:R launch button, and it had an AC button.

#12 Posted by cclemon36 (180 posts) -

I don't think every version of Revelations came with AC 1 included. If it doesn't state so on the cover and you can't find it in the xmb (as you've said), then you most probably have the wrong version. What you do have, though, is a better game in Revelations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.