Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

Assassin's Creed: Rogue takes place during the Seven Years' War in and around the American colonies. The protagonist, Shay Patrick Cormac, is an Assassin-turned-Templar who is hunting his former Brothers in the region.

How's the PC Port?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

I'm really interested in getting this since it sounds like it's more of Assassins Creed IV which I really enjoyed a few years back on PC. The only thing that's probably making me hesitant to jump the gun and purchase this right away is how bad Unity and a bunch of other ubisoft games ran on initial first release for PC. Anybody purchase this yet and how is the PC port?

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2894586/assassins-creed-rogue-pc-impressions-capn-she-runs-fine.html

They said it runs rather well since it is using the same engine as AC4

CreepingDeath0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I havent played it yet, but I've heard a few things from friends reporting that it apparently runs better than AC4.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It runs pretty well on my laptop with a gtx 760m. I don't have it maxed out but I have it running at around medium settings and I get 55-60 fps consistently. I would imagine an actual gaming desktop would handle high settings just fine.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

@zella said:

It runs pretty well on my laptop with a gtx 760m. I don't have it maxed out but I have it running at around medium settings and I get 55-60 fps consistently. I would imagine an actual gaming desktop would handle high settings just fine.

Same here, with most settings on medium - high (frame rate around 40s) 1920x1080.
    Also, my card is a gt650m. I could easily make the game run on 60fps but i'd rather see the sea in all its glory :D

Enjoying it so far. It's giving me the tingling excitement of freedom the way black flag had. And Unity couldn't.

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have it and it runs very well. No bugs yet.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By kaos_cracker

I ended up buying it. Runs really smooth at max settings. Also, it seems like a good Assassin's Creed so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.