No recent wiki edits to this page.
ATV Offroad Fury 2 is the second game in the ATV Offroad Fury franchise, which was developed by Rainbow Studios.The game was released on November 9, 2002. As with the other games of the ATVOF franchise, the main premise of the game is ATV racing.
GameplayExpanding greatly from its original predecessor, ATV Offroad Fury 2 features a greater selection of ATVs to ride on, mini-games to play, championships to win, and a plethora of other features. The game also features stunt jump tricks, a feature not seen in the original ATVOF game, as well as championships where players can earn profile points for each race completed. Winning championships will unlock a new event type, which expands upon ATVOF's original content even more. Unlike other games that were relased around the same time as ATVOF2, ATVs do not suffer damage, but riders can be knocked off if the player lands irregularly or if the player lands upon another racer.
As stated before, a new feature to ATVOF2 is the ability to perform stunt jump tricks. Doing tricks while mid-air allows the player to earn additional points to increase the player's high score. Stunts vary greatly, and a different amount of time, speed, and air height is required to pull them off successfully. After a specific stunt is performed, players may only be allowed to gain half of the original score that was assigned to that trick to discourage repetition of stunts.
ATVOF2 is the first game in the franchise to allow the player to engage in online multiplayer. Players are connected through i-Link (FireWire), LAN, or other network connections. As of August 1, 2007, players are now unable to play online, as Sony has shut down ATVOF2's servers.
- Alien Ant Farm - "Courage"
- The Baldwin Brothers - "8 Cylinder Jam"
- BT - "The Revolution"
- Filter - "American Cliché"
- Filter - "So I Quit"
- Meeker - "Boom Attack"
- Stereomud - "Don't Be Afraid"
- Deadsy - "The Key To Gramercy Park"
- Logan 7 - "Boomshakalaka"
- Korn - "Here to Stay"
- System of a Down - "Science"
- Cypress Hill - "Amplified"
- Garbage - "Parade"
- Head On - "Nice To Meet You"
- Riddlin' Kids - "Pick Up The Pieces"
- Quarashi - "Stick 'Em Up"
- Lost Prophets - "Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja"
- Systematic - "Thick Skin"
- Mekon - "Whats Going On Mekon"
- Utah Saints - "Techknowledgy"
- Jurassic 5 - "What's Golden"