Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Awesomenauts

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 01, 2012

Aliens, robots, and futuristic cowboys collide in this MOBA-inspired 2D arena platformer inspired by late-80s and early-90s cartoons.

Any Awesomenauts players here?

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So I've tried playing Dota 2, but I just do not have the time to invest to be any good at that game. So instead I have turned to Awesomenauts on Steam. For me it is the MOBA that has taught me how to play MOBA's. I thoroughly enjoy it and find the 3 vs 3 much more manageable.

Anyway I'm looking for people to play with! With the new expansion just around the corner I'm looking for some people to coordinate with and have some fun.

My steam user is : vivekrughani

Feel free to add me.

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

gonna bump this seeing as the new expansion is out and it was on sale over xmas!

BBOYS2231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BBOYS2231

Bought it but have yet to play it. Waiting to get my pc later this month. Feel free to add me on steam: BBOYS2231

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.