Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Awesomenauts

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 01, 2012

Aliens, robots, and futuristic cowboys collide in this MOBA-inspired 2D arena platformer inspired by late-80s and early-90s cartoons.

More characters to come?

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moody_yeti

Anyone else not holding their breath for more "heroes" after reading all the woes surrounding this game? I really hope there is some life left in this game as for one i am really enjoying playing it.

auburok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By auburok

The official forums claim they have two in the works that are pretty far along. The dev team claims they'd like to do a major update each month, and I think they'd be able to get around a bum publisher (it's digital distribution, after all) and push some updates.

Oddy4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Oddy4000

I hope so - Checked the other day and there were 3300 leaderboard entries. Checked last night and there were like, 4500. Maybe good word of mouth? Releasing the week following Trials Evo kinda sucks as well.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By SMTDante89

I hope so, but if they don't I won't be too bummed out about it actually. This is one of the few games where I can really get behind any character, I like the way each handle in their own way when normally I only like one or two characters and stick to them all the time. For Awesomenauts, I like playing all of the characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.