Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Awesomenauts

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 01, 2012

Aliens, robots, and futuristic cowboys collide in this MOBA-inspired 2D arena platformer inspired by late-80s and early-90s cartoons.

Video Guide: How to play Awesomenauts (The Basics)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thebratterz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thebratterz

As you might expect after reading the title of this post:

If you think I missed anything, go ahead and leave a reply. I'm sure new players will appreciate it.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

I think you missed the part where posting youtube videos without context for discussion is considered spam.

thebratterz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thebratterz

@mosespippy said:

I think you missed the part where posting youtube videos without context for discussion is considered spam.

Apologies if it comes across this way - I thought a video guide for beginners would be welcomed.

I'll happily remove the post if it's not considered to be within the forum guidelines.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

@thebratterz said:

@mosespippy said:

Apologies if it comes across this way - I thought a video guide for beginners would be welcomed.

I'll happily remove the post if it's not considered to be within the forum guidelines.

That's good to hear thebratterz. We do aim to make the Giant Bomb forums a place of original discussion, and as such we consider topics like this one to be YouTube spam. Using a video as an aid to start discussion is fine, but if we let anyone post new threads just showing off YouTube videos, the forums could quickly become clogged.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.