Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Do you think it's worth a purchase, or a run through from GameFly?

RBolduc625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RBolduc625
    Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
    VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By VitaminWaterYum

I'd say GameFly, but it seems like it'll have one hell of a pre-order bonus.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TheKidNixon

Welp, seeing how I've only seen very little of it...

I'm very wary to just buy anything sight unseen, so I probably lean towards renting and then buying if it felt "must have." That's actually one of the best features of Gamefly, you don't necessarily have to choose. Unless you're one of those "I need it day one" types. but even then, Gamefly isn't reliable enough to trust.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

If you can get it via gamefly why not.  It's not a multiplayer game and I imagine there's not too much replay value.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CenturionCajun

The involvement of almost the entire Animated Series voice cast and several key comic writers ensures I'm buying this day one. Even if the gameplay lets me down the story and voice acting will make up for it somewhat. And who can seriously pass up the chance to get a 14' battarang?

Anarchist4Eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Anarchist4Eva

I'd say buy if you are a Batman fan. Comic writers and the animated series cast on board mean this is a better attempt to get it right than ever before. I was skeptical of the new movies at first also.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.