Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Stuck in batcave! Please help!

ndigital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ndigital

Well, for starters I'm not really sure how I got there to begin with, but here's the story more or less. I about middway through the game right now and I am supposed to go fight poison ivy, but when I get to the botanical gardens entrance, I can't get through. There seems to be an invisible barrier that doesnt let me pass. So I thought that maybe I should go back to the batcave to see if there is anything there I might need to get through. The way I got to the cave was through the same spot when you first get to the caves. So that entrance is now blocked off by ivy's giant plant things and there doesn't seem to be any ledge or vent to get through otherwise. I don't want to have to restart the whole game unless really necessary, but I can't seem to find any other way out....  

I'll welcome any and all ideas or suggestions to get out of this...

Neon941

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Neon941

Wait how did you get in in the first place if the entrance is blocked by plants? if fact how did you get out when that happened? I know at that point you're supposed to use the triple batclaw to pull down a wall and then use the horizontal grapling hook to get across, try looking around in detective mode. There shouldn't be any invisible walls at the botanical gardens, you pretty much just walk back the way you came to get to Ivy, again, try using your detective mode if you're stuck. 

Also Poison Ivy's one of the last bosses in the game so you shouldn't be fighting her midway through the game, are you sure you're even supposed to be fighting her? you might have to be going into Killer Croc's lair to collect spores.
    JukeboxJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JukeboxJoe

are you actually inside the cave, or in that corridor that leads to it from where you drop down? maybe if you die somehow you'll spawn somewhere? im not sure which bit youre at
    ndigital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ndigital

i'll try to explain it better. I have already been in killer croc's lair and have collected the spores so next i'm supposed to go look for ivy at the botanical garden. I did that, but when I get there and go through the door, I can't go anywhere else. There seems to be some sort of invisible wall that doesnt let me go through. I looked around for vents, which I found one to the left, but that vent doesnt get me anywhere either. So at that point, I thought maybe there was something in the bat cave I was supposed to get. I made my way back to the spot where you first get to the bat cave when he glides down to the entrance from the edge of the cliff. I thought maybe I could do that, but he just falls and the game has you grapple back up to save yourself. At that point, the game autosaved on that spot, but i think some sort of glitch happened cause then when I tried to start from my last checkpoint, it put me at the entrance of the cave. So now I can't get into the batcave because the vines are blocking the way, and I can't get out because there doesnt seem to be a ledge or anything I can use to make my way back up.... any ideas? I have this game for my pc by the way.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By choffy21

I also got stuck there, but sadly I don't recall how I got out, just be patient and search every nook and cranny; you'll find a ledge.

delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By delta_ass

There's a breakable wall in the batcave. You use the Ultra-batclaw to pull it down and go from there.

ndigital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ndigital

yeah, im past that part already. Like I said, it weird that I got there and hard to explain. So i'm just going to start over. Doesn't seem like there's a way out.

justicenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By justicenzy

Yeah , I have stucked in there , too . After using the Ultral Batcraw to crack the barrier , you need to hook up on top of  the cave but nothing to hook up ( bug of cracked game ? i think ) . What you need to do is change the Crack ( if you using the cracked game ) .

http://guides.ign.com/guides/14273491/page_60.html

Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Burns098356GX
    @justicenzy said:
    " Yeah , I have stucked in there , too . After using the Ultral Batcraw to crack the barrier , you need to hook up on top of  the cave but nothing to hook up ( bug of cracked game ? i think ) . What you need to do is change the Crack ( if you using the cracked game ) . "
    Ya cause your the only person that has a batman AA copy without a way out of the batcave.
    Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Burns098356GX
    @ndigital said:
    " I have this game for my pc by the way. "

Did you download a torrented copy? I heard that some devs were putting up intentionally altered copies of their game that had sort of dead-ends, and features that didn't work as too intentionally cock-block people who download illegal copies.
    justicenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By justicenzy
    @Burns098356GX: 

yeah i say " ( bug of cracked game ? i think ) " , only my think . Because i have just only get the bug .

I'm uploading the pic , in the Guide , you need to grapple on top of the cave

No Caption Provided

But in my way ,nothing to hook up

I think it's the bug of cracked game , like the bug "Glide Kid" of some first cracks of game

No Caption Provided
    Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Burns098356GX
    @justicenzy said:
    " @Burns098356GX: 

yeah i say " ( bug of cracked game ? i think ) " , only my think . Because i have just only get the bug . "
    ...                                                                                                                    what?
    justicenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By justicenzy

I will get the changed crack to try , I have already complete game one time , that time I using the Crack Image

Yeah watch me now , I search the case and anothers tell that if  you change the crack , very very that it'll cast you had to play the game at begin of game . Anothers tell you should be than using a Trainer , using Float Hack to cheats the game . I have try, anh  suceeded  to get out of the batcave  ^^!

No Caption Provided
    All you have to do is download the trainer , run trainer , run game and play the trick . 
    Trainer :  http://www.mediafire.com/?jyxkmnmghdz   . In game press Numpad 7 to Active Float Mode  , press + to Increase Height  , and after get out success , press numbpad 7 again to Deactive Float Mode

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.