Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Who is the Arkham Knight?

• 61 results
    IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

@mariachimacabre: Okay, lets say it is Jason Todd or Hush. What is with the use of the Arkham logo on him and his troops (Hopefully it is not so they can continue naming the games Arkham ________)? If it was either of those characters, I wouldn't see the connection to Arkham.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By theacidskull

All-New-Character my ass, it's probably someone we know with a new identity and slightly altered backstory.

What, for the majority of the game we'll be teased with who the akrham knight is, and then the game will reveal him as someone we've never seen before? Please. I'm guessing it could be Bruce's brother, Thomas Jr, Considering that Todd and hush would be too obvious at this point(wouldn't mind them being AK though).I'm basing my assumption the new 52 arc, Court of Owls, which featured Thomas as Bruce's long lost supposed brother, so it's not too far off to think that the writers might take an inspiration from that story. Plus by going down this path they'd kinda stay true to their word, because this way the Arkham Knight would technically be a new character.

gokaired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Azreal of Jason seam a good fit, I hope hush is in this he'll probably make things bad behind the scenes

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By IIGrayFoxII

I thought I should revitalize this thread. I did see this pre-order bonus for Gamestop:

No Caption Provided

What the Red Hood being playable means for the identity of Arkham Knight, could be anything. Many people have made a point of the two being identical due to the similar two-gun style for both characters. It is also possible the Red Hood is an ally in the game and is not the Arkham Knight. Or it could just be more challenge maps with a new character similar to Nightwing in Arkham City (he was in the challenge mode, but not the single player story). Thoughts?

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By development

I agree that it is probably

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's probably The Joker

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ltsmash

Eradicator

No Caption Provided

Or maybe Cyborg Superman.

gokaired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought I should revitalize this thread. I did see this pre-order bonus for Gamestop:

No Caption Provided

What the Red Hood being playable means for the identity of Arkham Knight, could be anything. Many people have made a point of the two being identical due to the similar two-gun style for both characters. It is also possible the Red Hood is an ally in the game and is not the Arkham Knight. Or it could just be more challenge maps with a new character similar to Nightwing in Arkham City (he was in the challenge mode, but not the single player story). Thoughts?

It's more likely Jason Todd and seeing as it says Story I doubt it's maps alone.

Now what this means is it could be like Robin's extra stuff in City, Harley Quinn's Revenge. But then how will the story go about, is it before or after AK's main story? Because that's how he looked when he officially returned minus the bat symbol which is an affect of the Reboot/relaunch DC had.

Assuming Jason, Red Hood and Akrham Knight are all the same?

If this is a prequel then does this mean Batman has faced this Red Hood before and thus know who he is? Or are they leaving that reveal for the main story?

If the story takes place after then Jason adopts this costume to maybe redeem or just fix his mistake in the wrong way.

Many possibilities, I hope we see Hush in this too.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokaired: Well I have asked this question before.. assuming the character is not named Arkham Knight because they wanted to continue the Arkham _______ naming convention. Why would Jason Todd associate himself with Arkham? Where would he get all the resources the Arkham Knight has? (solidiers, tanks, etc)

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

WOuldn't he be way too young to be a batman-killing robot? Or is there an 8 year old in that suit?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NTM

Either he's a new character or he's... The Joker. He didn't die. Maybe it's The Joker controlling The Arkham Knight.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By IIGrayFoxII

@mikemcn: I don't know who you are referring to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.