Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

BFBC2 Beta Stats

KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By KinjiroSSD

Anyone else getting their stats reset without notice?

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By handlas

what you mean exactly?  I know I unlocked a gun during one game but I didn't use it.  I joined another game and didn't have it ;/

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

Yes. Have you randomly been disconnected at any time? I would randomly get disconnected, with some bullshit "connected to server lost" garbage, and all progress is reset. I got to level 3 or 4, then reset to 0, then level 8, and reset to 0...very annoying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I have been playing fine, my stats weren't reset yet, and I can say that this game is going to be fucking awesome.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mordukai

I've been having hard time with getting kills, but the game is really good, the map is also big they still have a few things to fix though. 

toolus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toolus

I got up to level 7 and after quitting the game and coming back to it my stats were reset. Also I don't seem to level up anymore.  Other than that the game seems really fun and I'm pretty excited about it.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mosdl

My stats show no kills/no xp even though I had plenty.  Beta issues?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mordukai
    @mosdl said:
    " My stats show no kills/no xp even though I had plenty.  Beta issues? "
    Same here, It's rather annoying, I managed to get a really good score one game even though my team lost and I was pissed that it showed all ZEROs on my stat page. I am also experiencing some bad Bullet Hit Detection. There was one round I shot a guy square in the head but he kept on going even though I saw the hit and blood. I guess he was lucky. 
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RsistncE
    @Mordukai said:
    " @mosdl said:
    " My stats show no kills/no xp even though I had plenty.  Beta issues? "
    Same here, It's rather annoying, I managed to get a really good score one game even though my team lost and I was pissed that it showed all ZEROs on my stat page. I am also experiencing some bad Bullet Hit Detection. There was one round I shot a guy square in the head but he kept on going even though I saw the hit and blood. I guess he was lucky.  "
    That's not a new phenomenon to the Battlfield games, it's been around since BF1942. Makes me wonder if it's just a legitimate game mechanic.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrKlorox

The stats will be reset by the time the demo comes out anyway. Even then they will probably be kept separate from the full game stats just like BC1.

adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By adziboy
    @MrKlorox said:
    "The stats will be reset by the time the demo comes out anyway. Even then they will probably be kept separate from the full game stats just like BC1. "

That's not the point. We want to try out guns and gadgets in this one rather than wait months to try them out.
    warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warxsnake

The controller is making me go crazy, the only way i get kills is with the sniper from far away, also the controls for changing weapons.. dpad, argh. im loving the game and the beta, but i think i will just wait for the pc beta to come out.

its wierd, I have 0 problems controlling TPS like uncharted 2, and i usually lead in MP, as soon as i switch to a FPS i struggle with the controls all the time. 

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mosdl

I wonder if the PC version will allow more players,the levels seem big enough to scale to more.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By webby

Anyone get disconnected quite often? 
    KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KinjiroSSD

Yeah I got disconnected after doing really well for 3 games. I unlocked 4 Engineer weapons and a ton of pins and when I rejoined, it was all gone.

I would care less about the stats themselves but it sucks losing good weapons and having to use a peashooter again.

KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KinjiroSSD
    @warxsnake: Having to manually unzoom to reload is awkward. But I didn't try Recon long enough to unlock a sniper rifle with a clip. The engineer is geling well with me
    warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By warxsnake
    @KinjiroSSD said:
    " @warxsnake: Having to manually unzoom to reload is awkward. But I didn't try Recon long enough to unlock a sniper rifle with a clip. The engineer is geling well with me "
    Yes I agree, just needs some getting used to.

Something they definitely have to fix is enabling independent turret rotation from tank orientation. When you turn the tank the turret moves with it, making it awkward to aim if you are having to turn the tank a lot.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrKlorox
    @KinjiroSSD said:
    " @warxsnake: Having to manually unzoom to reload is awkward. But I didn't try Recon long enough to unlock a sniper rifle with a clip. The engineer is geling well with me "
    agreed. I'm from the school of hold sights and toggle crouch. The toggle sights piss me off about the PC ones.
    BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

I've been having the same prob was level 4, had to start over i'm only a 1 now hopefully they fix that.
    Mechwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mechwing

I don't know they restarted stats last nite, but after i woke up the next day, all my stats were back and are going up, but the stats page is behind my actual rank. so That they need to fix

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.