Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Just got this game

AndyMc1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AndyMc1888

Got it pre owned and the vip code was unused so got vip as well :D 

Really enjoying online and getting into it now although playing myself sucks when you get a shit squad , I am by no means amazing or good but I do ok usually top half or mid table on scoreboards, Anyone got any tips for me ? I am still discovering alot about this game and only achieved rank 3 there, Anyone any tips for me ? I am finding most success with engineer class as I am quiet handy at getting rid of enemy tanks and helicopters ( when the pilot is not too good) and assault with just rushing and planting. I am shit at vehicle combat so far and cant get the hang of choppers at all and cant seem to do anything decent with tanks, Anyone any tips or fancy playing with me in a squad probably be a bit more successful playing with people I can communicate with ? Im from uk.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

You're lucky as hell for that code.

AndyMc1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AndyMc1888
    @EpicSteve said:
    " You're lucky as hell for that code. "
    Am I ? Im not too sure what it did to be honest first battlefield game ive played!
    Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Icil
    @AndyMc1888 said:
    " @EpicSteve said:
    Am I ? Im not too sure what it did to be honest first battlefield game ive played! "
    Any maps DICE releases will be free if you have a VIP code in.
     There's two map packs out that should be free for you! Go get em.
    TheRemedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheRemedy
    @Icil said:
    " @AndyMc1888 said:
    " @EpicSteve said:
    Am I ? Im not too sure what it did to be honest first battlefield game ive played! "
    Any maps DICE releases will be free if you have a VIP code in.  There's two map packs out that should be free for you! Go get em. "
    Well, any map packs labeled VIP map packs are free. Things like Battlefield Vietnam 2 are not.
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Jayross

Glad to hear you are enjoying it despite being late to the party. 

Heli-controls are very tricky, just be gentle with the analog sticks and don't over-compensate to try to balance things out. 

Tanks are fun, but I suggest sitting back and providing support. 

Engineer is a good class to start with, medic is good too, but a bit harder to get a feel for the guns.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By fox01313

From past BF games the heli always tends to be a little wonky on the controls. I tend to get shot down if I get near one let alone flying it so I stick to the ground.   

So far liking the SP mode though it can get a little frustrating at times but the reload is fast & blowing things up is always satisfying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.