Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

What's been your "Oh shit yes" moment?

• 111 results
    Grady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By Grady

On Isla Innocentes I took out FOUR helicopters in one match using my rocket launcher.  It was all on the first Island as well.  

On Arica Harbor I started as the defenders and ran over to wall next to B.  I walked past it and threw some anti tank mines there because I often drive over there when I'm attacking.  Anyways I run over to the main entrance to shoot some tanks and about a minute later I see I got a 4 man multi kill and a destroy vehicle.  A HumVee full with four people went flying full speed over the mines and blew it to hell.  My friend said the humvee landed over by the defending tanks.  It was beautiful

Another match on Arica harbor.  I sat on the Stationary AT at the front of the base and blew up over 10 different vehicles.  We won without giving up the first two MCOM stations and my score was 3020 compared to anyone esles 800

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By Lava

I was in a tank with a squad mate and we were parked at the cross roads in one of the maps and we just sat there for like ten to fifteen minutes plowing down people, it was awesome. Another one was I was in a helicopter and saw a RPG fly into a building and saw half of it collapse. I just smiled to myself and loved it. The game is just fantastic. 

Blaaze89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Blaaze89

Hitting choppers in the tail with rockets and some 380+ marksman headshots from the lighthouse map made me happy :3

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Leptok

I just found the joy of sneaking up to the helicopter and planting c4. Hearing those rotors and then the boom, that was great.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#105  Edited By Seppli

Tank Commandeering Valparaiso Maptier 3 Attacking. The enemy team was littered with engineers. Was sidestrafing the APC on that little street behind the rocks and cement blocks while ripping into the shanty town constantly. I kid you not - there were literally 5 rockts flying towards me at all times. Mortars raining in. Assaults coming at me with C4. 

Never got fired upon by so many people for so long and lived. That was godlike tank commandeering.

Taborlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Taborlin

I kept getting sniped on Nelson Bay, so I started sneaking to where I kept getting shot and a squad mate spawned on me, I saw a flash and my squad mate just fell to the ground, so I wapped out my grenade launcher and spent around a minute lining up the shot and perfecting it every time they shot. I pulled the trigger and just waited, it blew up and I killed 5 snipers in one shot. They must've been camping  right next to each other or something. :P 
    Other than that I have had no amazing moments, I'm pretty crap :D

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#107  Edited By Snail

I was playing the demo and with a single rocket I got

• Tank Damage
    • 3 Kills
    • Triple Kill Bonus
    • Tank Destruction

Also, it has happened to destroy a car that's moving towards me with a rocket launcher, that's pretty bad ass.
    Taborlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Taborlin
    @Andheez said:
    " Probably too many to pick just one. But the other day I laid down 6 AT mines (double explosives perk) and absolutely demolished basically the entire team at the same time as they rolled down in a big convoy. Explosions, wreckage and fire everywhere, the points were tallying forever. "
    If you're on PS3 I may have been killed in that. I doubt it, cause you said convoy and I imagine that to be a few tanks, this was just one on the jungle one and there was a few quads (I was on the back seat of one) and basically we see  a quad fly up in the air in front of the tank, then the tank blew up and we followed, there was fire everywhere It was amazing. :P
    REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#109  Edited By REDRUN

Last night I played several games when it was 2 vs 6. N00d13z  and I both did recon class (sniper rifle of choice and C4) and dominated both as the assaulting team and the defensive team of 6 players with an average rank of 20 plus.
    We both still had enough balls to play as dicks by planting C4 on the crates before arming them. Take careful care in putting it in a position where your team member could snipe the C4 from a far and safe spot in case you were to die in the event. We then abandon the area to wait until the crate is disarmed just to cue us to pop the C4 either by trigger or bullet to profit on a cheap kill. We would do this repeatability until the crate would be destroyed or the opposing team would just stop trying to disarm it. That game we artificially prolonged the game to profit with kills and objective points which rivals any top scoring Medic Class.

YellowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By YellowKing

I was playing engineer on Defense at Arica Harbor, and we were just destroying.  I was up on that first AT gun, but we had enough Recon covering us that I was never picked off (winged a couple of times, but recovered).  I must have gone 15 minutes without dying and just raining hell on their vehicles.  At one point a Humvee got through, so I got off the gun and killed it with a rocket launcher (no scope) just as it was passing by some distance away.

Another was again on Defense on the last M-COM in Valparaiso where the enemy kept rushing infantry to the point.  My buddies set up a line of fire directly opposite them next to the mountainside, and the only way for them to get through was by following the wall around to flank.  Luckily, I was set up perpendicular to them with a rocket launcher and ammo kit and kept shooting the side of the mountain, wiping dudes out with splash damage.   They just kept coming like lemmings, it was great.

Final was on Attacker in Port Valdez.  I was bombarding the first point B (in the ditch) with rockets from the mountain top since we couldn't get anyone in there early enough.  So I got another engie or two to help me (had actually killed the point this way before), and it almost worked too well.  Our rockets had essentially created a dead zone in the ditch and a tank and some mortars joined in just for the hell of it.  Eventually some brave soul took advantage of the chaos was able to arm the charge before getting blasted.  So many defenders rushed to the charge (they were all really close at this point) that it was like a free kill pinata.  One rocket of mine in particular both kept the charge from being disarmed and killed three guys in one go.

So yeah, rockets fucking rule.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#111  Edited By Karl_Boss

I'm not very good so i don't have too many of those moments...but I guess one of them was when I got an extremely long distance headshot with the M24....I think I got a +200 something marksman bonus.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#112  Edited By damnboyadvance

Probably any very long distance sniper shot.

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jmfinamore

Yesterday I had a crazy match on that map with the wrecked boats (no idea what its called). I noticed we were getting wrecked by vehicles so I switched to Engineer, which I rarely play. I go towards the middle objectives, and get ambushed by two guys and manage to kill them both. I run away to heal and find there's a tank just waiting for me. Somehow, the jerk misses me and I proceed to circle strafe him and kill him all by my lonesome with two rockets. 

Needless to say, I felt like the coolest dude ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.