govjr's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PlayStation 3) review

• govjr wrote this review on .

Incredible multiplayer!

While it doesn't take long to complete the single player campaign, the action sequences are incredibly fun and the story is fast paced.  Although the game creators didn't make war seem like a joke, the subtle humor kept the mood light -- especially compared to other first person shooters on the market.  However, the shining point of this game is definitely the multiplayer.  With a leveling system that is bound to keep you hooked, destructible environments and tons of vehicles, I'm sure you'll find it hard to become bored.  I would recommend this especially for groups of friends that like to game together, as you will be placed in squads of four as you move from objective to objective.  You are able to work together as a small unit while still being part of a massive battle.

Posted by JJWeatherman

There's definitely something to be said for being concise. This is just too short though. How am I supposed to figure out if I like the game? I have to basically trust your opinion, which I guess would be fine if I knew you.