Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Bayonetta released on PC!

• 104 results
    Rich666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Rich666

Bought it on Steam the other day and damn it does it still hold up. After damn near platinuming (no pun intended) NieR Automata, I needed some more of that style of action, so I went ahead and picked it up. The action is smoothe as hell, the soundtrack is amazing, and the 60fps 1080p treatment it got is a huge step over the sub-par ps3 version I originally played. Good job to Sega and Platinum for bringing this to PC the right way.

Skullbuggery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was patched today, MSAA now works and has a black bars toggle for none 16:9 resolutions.

blackmagicwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Bayonetta, it's one of the biggest surprise games I've ever played. Got it on Wii U with Bayonetta 2, glad PC users are getting a chance with it!

Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@expensiveham: Its not like Sega "cherished" Bayonetta either. Why else would it have taken almost 8 years for a PC port? Nintendo also felt keen on working her into one of their marquee titles (Smash Bros) and forking out the production cost to make two different figures. Now that they have a system that people are talking about and want games for, I think they care about where Bayonetta 2 ends up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.