EGM Bayonetta Coverage

#1 Posted by KillerFly (396 posts) -

Has anyone else seen this article in the September 08 issue of EGM? The game sounds really cool.  Hair attacks and stylish action and the like.  Kamiya sounds really commited to making a great game.

#2 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4778 posts) -

the game looks like its gonna suck like the last 3 devil may cries, the character in just silly and her form of attack? lol come on. this is the guy that actually said he didn't like ninja gaiden yet praises god of war.

#3 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"the game looks like its gonna suck like the last 3 devil may cries, the character in just silly and her form of attack? lol come on. this is the guy that actually said he didn't like ninja gaiden yet praises god of war.
"
Hey. Kamiya wasn't involved in DMC2, DMC3 or DMC4 so how about giving him some credit and blaming Crapcom for those games instead of Kamiya?

I love the concept of Bayonetta and Kamiya promises that it will be the best game he's created yet, so I have no doubt it will be fantastic.

#4 Posted by lordofultima (6255 posts) -

Devil May Cry 3 was pretty amazing, I don't know where you get off saying that.

#5 Posted by KillerFly (396 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"the game looks like its gonna suck like the last 3 devil may cries, the character in just silly and her form of attack? lol come on. this is the guy that actually said he didn't like ninja gaiden yet praises god of war.
"
God of War is a great game, and he didn't say that he didn't like Ninja Gaiden. He said he never played Ninja Gaiden.
#6 Posted by Cribba (290 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"
Well, I love God of War.. yet I don't like Ninja Gaiden - how about that? That's like assuming someone who plays Quake must like Counter-Strike because they're games of the same genre. Yeah, I know.. slightly retarded.

Anyway, even if I havn't seen anything gameplay wise from this game it's still number one on my wishlist. The concept sounds badass and judging the game by what team is developing it I can only assume it's gonna be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.