Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

I need one more Broken Witch Heart and I can't find it.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

This is for the people that have gotten all the BWHs (Broken Witch Hearts).  I only need one more BWH but here is the funny thing, I have the "Treasure Fanatic" achievement.  I followed a guide to get the Treasure "Fanatic" achievement so I find it really weird.  Should I look for the BWHs that are NOT located in chests?  HERE is the guide that I used.  I want to get all the BWHs so Infinite Climax Mode will be easier for me and that's the last achievement I need for the game.  Any suggestions?

EDIT:  NEVER MIND!  Apparently I missed the second one on Highway 666 and I just got this.   Well, this thread is useless now.  I guess we could lock it or keep it open for other users that need help.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

Well if you still need some (and you might), you get two for each of the battles

The trick to getting them is that of the 3 enemies you face here, you have to finish the last one off with a torture attack.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xyzygy
    @JJOR64: I's funny, that was the last one I needed too. I missed it on my first and second playthroughs :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.