4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

American Yakuza 0

Beatdown is no question a poorly designed game, but I still play it to this day. There is so much character customizing in it, you can recruit tons of really different people into your army, you can mug people, beat info out of people, murder people in this kinda open world city. It's open world in the yakuza sense. Now that i think about it the similarities are kind of shocking. Beatdown is really nothing more than bad American yakuza.  When I say "bad" that's what a normal person would think ...

“I'll #*&% you till you love me”- Mike Tyson 0

Beatdown is a game that wants you to hate it. No it wants you to $*&%ing hate it. The horrendous camera, copy and paste looking NPC, its offensively over use of the $*&%ing F-word, to overly redundant side-mission; One can not help but think that this game is $*%&ing with you. Well if you don't flick the bird at your T.V and shiv the game in the back you may be surprised to learn that in two to three hours that you may, possibly, actually, somewhat, like it.Beatdown is a beat'em up. ...