Bioshock Infinite Spoilercast
Usually we run a semi-regular GB Community podcast called the Lincolncast, but this week we just couldn't help ourselves but to rave at the tops of our lungs about Bioshock Infinite. Tune in for an extensive discussion about the story and world of Bioshock Infinite, including a general breakdown of the timeline of the game and, of course, our reactions.
Streaming Embed (Audio Only):
Music: "Will The Circle Be Unbroken - Choral Version", Arranged by Marc Lacuesta with Maureen Murphy on vocals
Run time: 1:40:56
Topics for the week:
- Our reactions to the ending, because of course we had to do this up front.
- The timeline of Bioshock Infinite
- We subscribe to the combined Time Travel and Many Worlds interpretation because that is what makes sense to us. Deal with it. (also you can see my posts elsewhere on these forums explaining how this does not conflict with the standard many worlds theory and in many ways makes more sense depending on your view of time itself)
- We discuss our favourite moments from the game and the ending
- Finally, I gripe a bit about how the world is a bit un-subtle in the first few hours - while the others explain it to me in the context of Americans.
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter