Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Hall of Heroes Glitch...minor mid-game *SPOILERS*

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

When playing the second part of the 'Hall of Heroes' level I had a pretty big (almost) game breaking bug happen. It happened the first time I played the section and when I got to the end of it, I was really confused whether it was what was supposed to happen.

Pretty much the part when Slate is using the Shock Jockey and throwing the traps down in the courtyard like area, and there after, his character model was just non existent! I heard his voice and just figured it was coming from some unknown area, but I could see the shock attacks coming from the balcony. Then immediately after he finished talking, I walked down the hall of the one door he accidentally opened with the shock. Then simply walked with no enemies whatsoever to the room he was in, and then proceded to put the gun up to the head of an invisible nothing! I got super confused and thought maybe he had gotten an invisiblity vigor too. So I replayed it and found that since he wasn't there at all during that first play through, he didn't trigger ANY of the enemies too! You fight a few waves of enemies each time in the courtyard before he accidentally opens the door, and then you fight a Patriot in the hall too! It was really a bizzare experience, though I don't think it would actually break the game as Slate only appears once more if you don't kill him.

It just kind of reminded me of the bug Jeff found in the first game that no one else seemed to experience. Did anyone else have this happen to them and make them second guess if it was what was supposed to happen??

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It's inter-dimensional travel. I ain't gonna have to explain shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.