Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

"Raising the Bar" Trophy(Glitch?)

Law313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I have 10 points in my Salts and yet the trophy wont unlock. I can also put more Infusion points into my salt capacity even though its maxed out!? I'm guessing it has something to do with the extra Infusion upgrades you get with the season pass but I could be wrong. Any of you experience this problem?

DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DarkShaper

It has a star when it is maxed out, when it says ten it needs one more infusion to max out.

Law313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Law313

@darkshaper:

Thanks for the tip, sadly it did not work. So now I have put 11(technically) points into Salts with no trophy. I waited a few before reverting back to the checkpoint as I'm playing on 1999 and can't waste an Infusion.

EDIT: After trying it twice, the trophy popped. I don't know what made it unlock THIS time. I did the EXACT same things.

I hope that the trophies for beating it on 1999 mode and Scavenger Hunt UNLOCK or I'm going to be PISSED!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.