So I know it seems a bit wtf-game-is-4-months-old-durr but I only completed the game around a week ago and inevitably had a lot of questions. Some I saw answers for, others I was just posting around various forums and threads, but then I thought screw it, I'll make a whole new thread solely for the things I want to ask. Go big or go home, right?
1. Surely there are more than two baptisms, more than one where Booker accepted and one where he declined. What about one where he also accepted but was slightly different, e.g Booker ate toast that morning instead of porridge. The Comstock spawned from that baptism would still exist, no matter what happened to the other one. Or does the explanation for this lie in Elizabeth's words 'We swim in different oceans but land on the same shore'?
2. How can Booker and Elizabeth jump through tears without collapsing and needing to create new memories? Similarly, does Booker not remember losing his daughter through a hole in the wall and realise something is up when Elizabeth starts opening tears etc?
3. If you can co-exist with another version of yourself in a parallel universe, why do the Bookers 'merge' at the end? Surely he and Elizabeth would just be spectators on the events, watching Booker hand his daughter over to Robert etc.
4. WHO ARE THE 6 OTHER ELIZABETHS? Why has no one asked this?! Are they other versions of Elizabeth whose siphons were also destroyed and who consequently managed to reach omnipotence, all congregating there at the baptism just like our Elizabeth to kill 'accepting Booker'?
5. Andd does anyone want to start a petition with me asking for 2K/Irrational to begin developing their console and PC games separately? Nahh I'm kidding but seriously, take a look at the 2011 demo playthrough. It looked fucking insane. I heard they made that, and then watered it down as consoles couldn't have managed it -.-