Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Aug 21, 2007

Venture into the mysterious, Utopian underwater city of Rapture and discover what has turned it into ruin in this first-person epic.

5 little sisters instead of 3? Do little sisters respawn?

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

This is weird, but are little sisters supposed to respawn? I'm up to Neptunes Bounty and I've gotten the first 2 little sisters but after getting the second one I look down to the lower wharf and see there is another one. Try to get it die and then go back up and the little sister from the upper wharf is there again! I could get both plus the other sister later on and get 5 little sisters. How would it effect the game and does anyone know how or why this happened? I'm scared to get any extras, haha.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Some levels seem to be bugged, there are known extras in certain areas. I'm not sure if they count towards the endings though, so if you're going for a particular ending you might want to rescue or harvest consistently (or just check the wikia.)

It doesn't matter which ones you rescue to complete the level's quota though, they all count.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.