Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Why can't I dungeon co-op with my friend?

Zalera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By Zalera

Hiya! I've had this co-op problem for weeks now, and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere. Basically my friend is trying to join my chalice dungeons using the Short Ritual Root Chalice, but it won't work no matter what we do. We've tried four different dungeons, changed password 5 times and waited for hours without luck. We can co-op outside dungeons just fine. In fact, we just did NG+ and NG++ together recently.

We're both around the same level, and all of my dungeons are public. But that shouldn't matter post-patch anyway, I think?

Can anyone help me out here? Maybe we're missing something obvious.. :(

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Giant_Gamer

Have you tried making him create your dungeon by searching for it using the glyph and then using the small bell inside the dungeon.

If this didn't work then your level range must be off somehow.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Have you tried making him create your dungeon by searching for it using the glyph and then using the small bell inside the dungeon.

If this didn't work then your level range must be off somehow.

The latest patch took out level ranges if you set up password match making.

Zalera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend is farming mats as we speak, so I'll report back if that works. Kinda defats the point of the Short Root Chalice though, doesn't it?

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Weeks? NAT types OK? Otherwise able to see ghosts, invaders, be summoned by others?

Zalera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two weeks, yeah. Everything else works fine. He even invaded me once in another dungeon as a Vileblood. Seems to not work when we use the Short Root Chalice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.