Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

BETA code for Blur (plz replay if you took the code)

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By _Phara0h_

Boom injoy

PLZ reply is you took the code.....

Thanks for participating in the Blur Xbox LIVE multiplayer beta.
    Your activation code is below.

BG42B-VWDCB-6B4YV-KMPDQ-QG96M

Please follow these simple instructions to download the Blur  Xbox LIVE multiplayer beta.

1. Sign In to your Xbox LIVE Gold Account Profile
    2. Press the Xbox Guide button to access the Xbox Guide Menu
    3. Scroll left over to the Marketplace Menu
    4. Scroll down to Redeem Code
    5. Enter your 25-character Activation Code
    6. Start the download

Please become a fan on Facebook at facebook.com/blurthegame for the latest updates.
    For the newest videos subscribe to the Blur YouTube Channel at youtube.com/BlurActivision

If you have any issues with your code please contact your local Activision customer support team.  Details can be found at activision.com or through:
    Web:  www.activision.com/support
    Facebook:  facebook.com/ActivisionAssist
    Twitter:  twitter.com/ATVI_Randolph/atvi-assist

Help us make the game even better by submitting your feedback at http://www.bizarrecreations.com/blurbetafeedback/ 

Thanks and have fun.

Your Xbox LIVE Gold 2-Day Membership trial code is below.

BC9P7-G8D8B-VMXKD-33P9Y-YPCBY

To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 2-Day Gold Membership free trial:

a. Connect Xbox 360 to a broadband internet connection.
    b. In the dashboard, select My Xbox, Sign-In, Create Profile and then follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
    c. Select your profile in My Xbox, select Join Xbox LIVE.
    d. Follow the easy on-screen instructions, redeem your code and enjoy!

*Xbox LIVE 2-Day Gold Membership free trial allows access to online multiplayer gaming, Netflix (1), Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm (2), Photo Party, free game demos, exclusive discounts, promotions and video content. Check Xbox 360 game packages to see if your game supports multiplayer.

Free 2-day trial offer is only for use on Xbox 360 and valid only for new Xbox LIVE® Gold Memberships. At the end of your 2-day trial period, your membership will default to the FREE Xbox LIVE Membership, unless you elect to extend your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Offer not combinable with other Xbox LIVE offers or rebates. Go to www.xbox.com/live for more details.

1. Netflix unlimited membership (sold seperately) and Xbox LIVE Gold Membership are required to access the movies and TV episodes streaming instantly from Netflix. See Netflix Terms Of Use for details about Netflix service.

2. Xbox LIVE Gold Membership adult account required for Facebook, Twitter, and Last.fm features.

Xbox LIVE System Requirements with Xbox 360® system: In available games, paid membership required for online multiplayer; some LIVE services and downloads require additional hardware and/or fees. Broadband Internet service, Xbox 360 hard drive or 256 MB Memory Unit or greater required (sold separately). Hard drive recommended, and is required for some features. Some broadband services may not work with LIVE and performance may vary. LIVE is not available in all countries, visit www.xbox.com/live/countries for more information. Features and system requirements may change without notice. Subject to Terms of Use (at www.xbox.com/live/termsofuse/). Under 13 requires parental consent. See www.xbox.com/live for full details.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Th3_James

Yo, I can give you link to DL the beta, then you just burn to a disc with the folders content/000000000000/"blurpackage" 

then you could play it that way

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Th3_James

oh, my bad. You were giving a code away. Sorry I didn't read it all.

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Phara0h_

Well you would need a modded 360 to play copied games ore douse this not apply to demo's? 

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CowMuffins
    @THAfara0 said:
    " Well you would need a modded 360 to play copied games ore douse this not apply to demo's?  "
    It's a beta, not a demo. Also, your grammar is horrendous.
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By jkz
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    " Well you would need a modded 360 to play copied games ore douse this not apply to demo's?  "
    It's a beta, not a demo. Also, your grammar is horrendous. "
    Wow. A tad hostile sir, no need to be dickish.
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CowMuffins
    @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    Wow. A tad hostile sir, no need to be dickish. "
    You should see my other posts.
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jkz
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    You should see my other posts. "
    Regardless, Mr. Pharaoh didn't seem to have done anything offensive beyond making some grammatical errors; there are, in fact, some people on this forum who deserve any dickishness that is aimed at them. 

And now, I shall cease my preaching.
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CowMuffins
    @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    Regardless, Mr. Pharaoh didn't seem to have done anything offensive beyond making some grammatical errors; there are, in fact, some people on this forum who deserve any dickishness that is aimed at them.  And now, I shall cease my preaching. "
    If you're not going to take the time to put some actual effort into your grammar and spelling of your thread title and post, then you shouldn't post it at all. This guy is making no sense, and obviously doesn't want any questions he's asking answered, or else he would have taken the time to make them legible. Call me a dick if you want, but I'm just telling the truth. if the truth is considered "rude", so be it.
    Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skytylz

Get a code from gamespot, they got tons.  I got mine from a German Site before i found this out.  it was fun copy and pasting stuff into google translator.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jkz
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    Regardless, Mr. Pharaoh didn't seem to have done anything offensive beyond making some grammatical errors; there are, in fact, some people on this forum who deserve any dickishness that is aimed at them.  And now, I shall cease my preaching. "
    If you're not going to take the time to put some actual effort into your grammar and spelling of your thread title and post, then you shouldn't post it at all. This guy is making no sense, and obviously doesn't want any questions he's asking answered, or else he would have taken the time to make them legible. Call me a dick if you want, but I'm just telling the truth. if the truth is considered "rude", so be it. "
    That, or perhaps English isn't his first language, as is the case with many on the site.
    _Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Phara0h_
    @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    If you're not going to take the time to put some actual effort into your grammar and spelling of your thread title and post, then you shouldn't post it at all. This guy is making no sense, and obviously doesn't want any questions he's asking answered, or else he would have taken the time to make them legible. Call me a dick if you want, but I'm just telling the truth. if the truth is considered "rude", so be it. "
    That, or perhaps English isn't his first language, as is the case with many on the site. "
    Thank you jukezypoo you are right English is not my first language, I'm also dyslectic and posted the reply just before going to bed. And if you have the Blur beta you would know that in the game library it's called "Blur -Multiplayer Beta Demo".
    Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Giantsquirrel
    ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By ArchScabby
    @Skytylz said:

" Get a code from gamespot, they got tons.  I got mine from a German Site before i found this out.  it was fun copy and pasting stuff into google translator. "

This works.  I just did it like 10 seconds ago and still got a code.
    beefdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beefdaddy

I will be using this code , a big thank you to you

Exlutonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Exlutonian
    wibby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By wibby
    Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By Kyle
    @THAfara0 said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @jukezypoo said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " @THAfara0 said:
    That, or perhaps English isn't his first language, as is the case with many on the site. "
    Thank you jukezypoo you are right English is not my first language, I'm also dyslectic and posted the reply just before going to bed. And if you have the Blur beta you would know that in the game library it's called "Blur -Multiplayer Beta Demo". "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.