Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

What are some of your favorite class mod titles that you've seen?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mike

I've seen a lot of cool titles so far, and I'm sure there is a list out there somewhere, but what are your favorites? Do you have one or two that you like to stick with when you can, or do you just not care about it?

My two favorites so far, both for the cool-sounding names and stats, are Legendary Hunter for Siren and Sentry Engineer for Commando.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Some of the Ninja ones are great for Zer0 or the Plague Fox ones for Maya but it's sad that I can't just have a Level 30 Sexual Tyrannosaurus because goddamn what a fantastic skill name.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mike

@MariachiMacabre: I can't believe that isn't an available title! That sucks..maybe in dlc?

MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MariachiMacabre
    @MB

@MariachiMacabre: I can't believe that isn't an available title! That sucks..maybe in dlc?

I hope. Salvador has easily the best skill names of the bunch.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mike

@MariachiMacabre: That's true, unfortunately he's my least favorite character by far.

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bushpusherr

Mine pretty much just always says "Sniper", because I always have the Assassin class mod that gives me +% to Sniper Weapons Dmg and +% to Sniper Crit Dmg. Once I had "Tranquil Sniper" but I didn't notice what was different about my class mod to change that. Kind of boring :( but oh well, not bothered!

MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MariachiMacabre
    @MB

@MariachiMacabre: That's true, unfortunately he's my least favorite character by far.

I actually have a ton of fun focusing on the Gunzerking tree. It's a big rush to run headlong into a room blowing dudes up with rockets while also firing a minigun. I enjoy the power trip it gives you when all your friends are getting eaten alive by a Super Badass and you just Gunzerk until everything is dead.
    Slither_Maggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Slither_Maggot

@MariachiMacabre: @MariachiMacabre said:

@MB

I actually have a ton of fun focusing on the Gunzerking tree. It's a big rush to run headlong into a room blowing dudes up with rockets while also firing a minigun. I enjoy the power trip it gives you when all your friends are getting eaten alive by a Super Badass and you just Gunzerk until everything is dead.

Couldn't agree more. Tank class characters are always awesome for that "thrill of the kill" feeling when everyone else you're playing in a party with all just have to hang back for fear of dying and you just go, "NOPE!" and rush in and slaughter everything in your path.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mike

@Slither_Maggot: Have you noticed a lack of people playing as Salvador? It's the class I've encountered the least online, I was wondering if any of you guys noticed the same thing?

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#10  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

@MB: I play as the gunzerker primarily. It's seriously underrated, especially as a boss killer. He has an auto-reload ability that reloads all the other guns you have equipped when you make a kill that can be seriously brutal if you combine it with fast weapon swap speeds. I'm also digging the hell out of his special melee uppercut, which knocks back and stuns just about everything long enough to really help against tougher enemies. Since I have trouble seeing guys from a distance with my bad eyesight, I like to storm in, wipe out whatever I can gunzerking, punch melee attackers for crowd control, and trying to save one easier enemy for my inevitable necessary Second Wind kill.

I'm not entirely sure how great his final skill tree abilities are. I've never tinkered with them. But as a short-range tank? He's brutally effective.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.