Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Mordecai builds

raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By raddevon

I've written a pretty basic guide for playing Mordecai, and I would eventually like to have a variety of different builds to give people inspiration. If you have a cool build and would be interested in having it included, please post it here along with as much description as you can muster. If you could recreate the build in Gearbox's skill calculator and post a link, that would be doubly awesome. Here's your chance to have your hunter build in lights! Fame! Glory! It can all be yours!

You're also welcome to add it to the guide yourself, but I wanted to post here to try to hit a wider audience. I don't think many of us pay much attention to the guides. I tend not to myself.

UPDATE: Bonus points if you can come up with a clever name for the build.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By mordecaix7

Here is my build: The Clint Eastwood

I'm not level 50 yet so I haven't been able to actually try this build yet, but with all the health regeneration, daze effect, item dropping, and multiple hits with bloodwing, it seems to be good for soloing (hence the Clint Eastwood name)

Heck if I know if it's actually really good or not.  I may end up making adjustments as I play.  Already respec'ed my character 3 times and I'm only level 15.

Galbrezu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Galbrezu
    Bullet Boy

I think I'm gonna call this the Bullet Boy build, obviously it's based around getting your character to do as much damage as possible with your guns, and not bothering to upgrade Bloodwing at all. 

40% Damage, 30% Reload Speed, 40% Fire Rate, 25% Chance for Double Damage and 15% Health over 7 Seconds all awarded for a kill, so that once you get started killing you won't be stopping till you run out of ammo :D. 

Topping all of this off is Trespass, so you don't even need to bother wearing down your enemies shields. Pure Bullety Death :D
    mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mordecaix7
    @Galbrezu: Nice :) I may respec at Level 50 and give it a try.  See if I like it better than my Clint Eastwood build.
    raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By raddevon
    @Galbrezu: 
    @mordecaix7:
    Great builds and thank you for taking the time to submit. I have added them to the guide and given each of you credit.
    mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mordecaix7
    @raddevon: Thanks! :)  Looks like the guide is coming along well :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.