Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Zombie Island DLC out november 24th

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/09/borderlands-dlc-available-november-24-on-ps3-xbox-360/

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

Sweet, finally I can get some use out of my £50 PSN card.

herreno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By herreno

Eh.  Will pick this up in december after MW2 loses its new game glow.

CandleJakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By CandleJakk

Damn! I was just about to post this. Regardless, I can't wait for it, already 100%'d Borderlands twice. :D

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By thecleric

So, Gearbox puts out a shoddy PC Port that's delayed a week, delays the PC DLC, and then has the audacity to call Valve fanboys?

kwyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By kwyee

Sadly, us PC users are getting short-sticked again (delayed release, networking issues, gamespy requirement, first patch went to consoles only). Sigh... I guess when gearbox said the PC version was gonna blow the consoles away, they only meant the graphics. 
    Still, I'm eager to blow away some zombies!    

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Toxin066

DLC already? Too soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for posting this man, I was one of the haters for this DLC being to soon but now I can't fucking wait.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By penguindust

Naw, I want more.  I don't think it's too early unless this is all there is.  I hope that they plan to release something every 6 to 8 weeks.  I don't think it's a question of the game losing its appeal as much as it is one of it keeping the fire of interest hot.  Honestly, I have a short attention span and if Gearbox let it out in early 2010, I'd be off to something else.  Additionally, look at the announcement today.  Isn't it interesting that we get this news today, the day before MW2 hits shelves?  Whatever keeps it in the conversation means it won't quickly be pushed aside for other shinier games.  In the end, that also means more sales and a better chance to make a sequel. 

In August of this year, Randy Pitchford said "People are going to be surprised when they find out how quickly we're coming [out with DLC]"  So, the November release date shouldn't really be a surprise, if that makes any sense.  Source.

bluemantra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By bluemantra
    @Bucketdeth: I just reached level 50. Did you make it there yet? Haven't seen you on in a few days. We'll have to join up again when this dlc hits. You picking up MW2?
    Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Adamantium

Hey thanks for the heads up. I'm enjoying Borderlands, but MW2 is gonna eat up my spare time like a kid with Pica. This DLC should be a good enough reason not to let Borderlands collect too much dust in between fragfests.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluemantra said:
    " @Bucketdeth: I just reached level 50. Did you make it there yet? Haven't seen you on in a few days. We'll have to join up again when this dlc hits. You picking up MW2? "
    Yeah man I got to 50 last week sometime and got all the trophies, I'm leveling up the female character I can't remember her name lol, oh and I won't be picking up MW2, atleast not right away, I'll probably buy it used at some point.
    AllenV86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AllenV86

ooh can"t wait :D since i'm not interested in MW2 i'll keep playin ratchet and clank and/or Borderlands to keep me busy till the DLC drops :D

grtz Allen

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I'm also going to use this opportunity to bitch about the fact that they still haven't fixed the broken out of the box multiplayer on PC.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Rhaknar

by the way, for people saying its too early for the dlc... if you had a lvl 50 character maybe you wouldnt say that. you get to level 50 about midway through your second playthrough, so the little (or a lot, depending on what you played after 50) you play is stuff you've done already. this will be the first time to use your level 50 char in all its max skilled glory in new content...and for that, i cant wait

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By bubahula

awesome. cant wait for more :D
    EchoEchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By EchoEchoEcho

I won't buy it before they fix the original game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.