xxriotgamerxx's Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (Xbox 360) review

• xxriotgamerxx wrote this review on .

My Favorite DLC

I play as a level 30 hunter and I don't mind the guns or experience absence. I play with my brother who plays a level 23 bezerker and we found the first missions easy. The seconds were hard and we enjoyed them because to us the original borderlands was a little too easy and there was not enough space to hold all of the items. The bank definately helps a lot because its upgradeable and frees up some inventory space. I can see why Gear Box doesn't give experience because you would complete the DLC and level up A LOT then find the campaign WAY TOO EASY. One thing i would of added would be more arenas. The ring o' death spices things up a lot and keeps it interesting. It gives one more reason to keep more than one gun type with you. I rate this DLC 4 1/2 out of 5.