Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Best skillshots performed so far?

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheDoorman

I was playing yesterday and I got a fair amount of skillshots that I thought were awesome, so I figured I'd post some of mine here.

Killer News - Kick a news bot into someone, and it'll kill them and anyone else near.
     Sausage Fest - Blow up a hot dog stand near some bad guys and it'll kill them.
    Breakdance- This one is hilarious, you shoot an enemy on the ground with the drill gun and they get nailed to the ground and start spinning.

I've gotten others but these were just some of the ones that stood out, post some of your favorites and how to do them here.

Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
    JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets

Gang Bang always makes me chuckle.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mfpantst

Killers news was pretty damn funny.  Friendly fire is a good one:
    you get a dude killed by another enemy's fire.  This works well with the guys who shoot the pistol charged shots.  I was in the level before the remote controlled dino.  The pistol dude shot at me from long range and another guy popped out right in front of me.  I kicked him into the charged shot sending him into a nearby electrified building.  That was awesome.

Edit: gotcha is cool.  Thats when you leash a dude who you can't leash, I think.  I've found flailing a fast dude then leashing him and killing him works.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Getz

I got X-Ray (charged AR kill of two or more guys at once), Overkill (charged AR headshot) and the one for killing an enemy as soon as he enters your crosshairs on 4 guys all at once. It was sick.

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Chokobo

Sausage Fest is probably the one where I got the most points.  That or Firefighter.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By napalm
    @Getz said:
    " I got X-Ray (charged AR kill of two or more guys at once), Overkill (charged AR headshot) and the one for killing an enemy as soon as he enters your crosshairs on 4 guys all at once. It was sick. "
    I think some skillshots can't be paired up, but do you know if its possible to charge Rifle shot two guys in the head so you can snag x-ray and overkill?
    Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Chokobo
    @Napalm: I believe you can.

EDIT: Confirmed.
    mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By mfpantst
    @Napalm:@Chokobo: I know with the flail charge shot, chain reaction is when you cut in half more than one dudes with the same shot.  Not that i've done this in the game yet, just in that demo level.  Also Mercy is cool, but I haven't worked out how to do it.  

First in Last Out is a good way to get extra points also- if you thump multiple people in the air and kill a dude on the ground before killing the other guys in the air, each kill gets you a FILO.
    Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Getz
    @Napalm said:
    " @Getz said:
    " I got X-Ray (charged AR kill of two or more guys at once), Overkill (charged AR headshot) and the one for killing an enemy as soon as he enters your crosshairs on 4 guys all at once. It was sick. "
    I think some skillshots can't be paired up, but do you know if its possible to charge Rifle shot two guys in the head so you can snag x-ray and overkill? "
    I know it's possible. I'm saying that I did all three of those skill shots on the same 4 guys. Points gallore.
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Vinny_Says

I got over 2000 points by getting drunk, firing a flare in a small room and then using the thumper. Mad Combo points!!

There's some cool boss killing unique ones but spoilers so.....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.