Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Here's a run through I compiled to help you guys out!

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

I decided to compile this little write up to help fellow gamers out in the demo to achieve a high score. By high score, I mean roughly a 10,000 average. No, I'm not crazy enough yet to achieve the 20,000. That's a bit too crazy for me. 

Okay, first off when you start out, the first guy you see behind the chest, aim down the ironsights and pop a couple in his nutsack and he'll double over. Run up and kick his head off and you'll get the mercy skillshot which will net you +500 points. Next up, quickly leash the door above the cover spot and this will net you the dingdong skillshot for another +500. Quickly hop over the cover and kick the guy running up into the rebar in front of you. I messed it up on this run through, but I got the headshot and bulletkick for +125 and +25 which was nice. Next up, I always slide kick the green freak and then kick him again into the rebar which will you net you +500 for the voodoo doll skillshot. 

Quickly run around and kick the guy in front of you that's facing the electric wires to get shocker for +500. Head to the left and slide kick + kick that guy into the rebar, and then turn around and either kick those two guys into rebar, or pull + headshot combo for some multiple skillshots. Continue on, but keep back a bit and leash the guy at the chain gun to kill him. Directly to the right up that ramp, you'll see a green freak run toward you. Equip the screamer and slidekick him into the air and shoot him a few times and it will net you the bulletslide skillshot for +125. 

Next up, before you turn the corner, equip the Flailgun and get a charge shot ready. Wait for a few more guys to come down the pike and then hit a group of them with the charge shot and immediately bounce them and you will get a crapload of flyswatter skillshots. Hold on a few seconds and wait for another group to come down and hit them with a normal Flailgun shot and immediately bounce them as well and you should get more flyswatter skillshots and a sadist or two, and maybe first in, last out, possibly grenade gag and gang bang. It really varies here depending on how many you hit with the Flailgun and where you hit them. 

Wait for a couple more to come down the pike, and now it's time for the rollercoaster fiery bloodbath! Immediately after the animation is finished, hit LT (left trigger) and it will net you a bonus +500 for watching the high damage inferno, plus a shitload of tenderizer skillshots.

Make your way over the shaft and gun it through the ramp or slide down. Remember, speed is partly a reason you're doing this because you'll get some extra points. Hit the trap door, fall through and continue sliding down and hit the station on the left to refill your ammo, charge shots, etc. Continue sliding and right before you enter the next room, grab the whiskey bottle sitting on the chair and then immediately slide down to the end of the next room and wait for the green freaks to come out, and then bounce them all and everybody will go up, this is a chance to get fireworks, surgeon and the intoxicated skillshots to kill everybody in one bounce. Use it!

Head down the shaft and kick the drawer out of the way. Make sure all of your weapons are reloaded before you reach the end of the small hole you're crawling through. The first guy hiding, leash him and quickly step and face the big light and kick him into it to get shocker for +100. Leash the next guy and kick him into the rebar for another voodoo doll skillshot. Look down to the end of the are and bounce all those fuckers into the air. Immediately step to the left and you might see a guy or two left in the air. Switch to your Screamer and shoot a few limbs to get surgeon. The next guys coming down, kick them into the rebar. Next, before the green freaks reach you, equip the Peacemaker and get a charge shot ready. Try and get them super close together and it will net you the x-ray skillshot. I missed it on this playthrough, but I think it's +500.

Next, head through the opening and slide kick + kick the green freak and pop his head off to get the headshot skillshot. The next guys, kill them in whatever way you feel necessary, just lay off bouncing them or the Flailgun charge shots as you'll need that for the next round of green freaks that come out of the other side of this stage.

As soon as you see them come out, eqiup the Flailgun and immediately bounce them. Try and find a group of two together and hit them once to tag them and hit them again to detonate the bomb. This should net you various ones. This time I got a first-run homing missile for +500 and gang bang for +500. Quickly slide down the ramp and you're done!

This run through took me 4:46 and netted me a total of 11,820 points.

My top runthrough was barely over 4 minutes and a scoring of 12,280.

I hope this helps some of you guys!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

You wrote a walkthrough for a demo? That's crazy.  :P 

I may try some of your methods though. I didn't particularly like the game, but maybe I can find some more fun in it if I know some combos.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By falserelic

Aswome mini walkthrough you got there sir.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By napalm
    @JJWeatherman: Honestly, it's about experimenting with the gameplay and seeing what chains you can perform that will net you high damage. The first five or six times I played it, I only got a couple thousand points because I kept leashing them and shooting them over and over. Once I worked the situational kills into the mix, I started doubling and even tripling my score. 

@falserelic: Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.