Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Best kill:death ratio in a match?

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I managed 30 kills and only 2 deaths in a free-for-all. I noticed when I set the dogs out, I could see the list of gamertags scrolling up and up. It was quite funny seeing them all get attacked by dogs. I managed to take a few out myself in the process. Then, thanks to the dogs I got another 7 streak and so I just released them as soon as it were possible to do again. Then, pretty much the match finished in a few minutes.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I went 16-0 ...could have gone much higher, but it was WAR and we beat them in a few minutes.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By twenty0ne

I've gone 30-1. Right now my K/D in the beta is over 2.0.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Gunner

I once had a 30:1 k/d in CoD2, that was way back when i played competitively though

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.