marshall109's Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360) review

A Good Addition to the Call of Duty Family

World at War is still the same old Call of Duty but it adds in some new features and fun suprises. As everyone knows World at War returns to World War II where this time we play as the Americans in the Pacific and the Russians in the Western Front. The Campaign is intense, lasts about 5-6 hours, and features many set-pieces that the Call of Duty series is known for.
The multiplayer has the same level-based structure that Call of Duty 4 used, it also has a higher level cap of 65 oppose to CoD 4's 55. WaW's biggest addition is Co-op for upto four players through the entire campaign, on Xbox Live or locally in split screen. On top of all this WaW added "Nazi Zombies" a multiplayer mode that puts 1-4 players against an endless swarm of, you guessed it, Nazi Zombies.
WaW does suffer from some slight technical issues (online lag, occasional glitches, and some minor bugs) but none of them are fatal to the overall game. As I said in the Headline WaW is great addition to the Call of Duty family and is worthy of its $60 price tag.