Only 560 Points ($7) Today Only on XBOX Live

#1 Edited by Luke (1609 posts) -
#2 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -

If you don't have Castle Crashers and you have a 360...get Castle Crashers.

#3 Edited by Eder (444 posts) -

I got it when it came out. I'm waiting for a deal on something I don't have, like Splosion man.

#4 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Sweet stuff! Too bad i only have 240 points left. Curses.

#5 Posted by Mgsfreak (133 posts) -

Thats a bargain, buy it!

#6 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -

Oh shit, I just got the joke in that game's name, get it? Like crashing a party except they're crashing a castle?

#7 Posted by sopranosfan (1935 posts) -

Bought it this morning!!  I love a good deal.

#8 Posted by Meltac (2004 posts) -

Probably going to buy it. It seems like a great deal, and I haven't even tried the game yet.

#9 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
@CornontheCobbe said:
" Sweet stuff! Too bad i only have 240 points left. Curses. "
Same, I only have around that amount, too. Wish they sold 800 Microsoft Point cards.
#10 Posted by Vendetta (434 posts) -
There's no longer any excuse not to have Castle Crashers. Awesome game.
 
@CornontheCobbe said:
" Sweet stuff! Too bad i only have 240 points left. Curses. "
 
You don't have $7? What are you, 9 years old?
#11 Edited by Venatio (4492 posts) -

So is it worth it? How long does the game last? 
 
Should I buy it?

#12 Posted by Andorski (5345 posts) -

Do people still play it online?  I'd say that game is only worth it if you can play with other XBL people online or if you have a couple of friends near your house that will play with you.

#13 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -
@Andorski said:
" Do people still play it online?  I'd say that game is only worth it if you can play with other XBL people online or if you have a couple of friends near your house that will play with you. "
People do but sadly half of them are using glitched level 256 characters. I'm sure GB players buying from this sale can hook up though.
#14 Posted by Evilsbane (4655 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" Oh shit, I just got the joke in that game's name, get it? Like crashing a party except they're crashing a castle? "
Damn I feel stupid you saying that made me "Get It" to . . .
#15 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -
@Vendetta said:
" There's no longer any excuse not to have Castle Crashers. Awesome game.
 
@CornontheCobbe said:
" Sweet stuff! Too bad i only have 240 points left. Curses. "
 You don't have $7? What are you, 9 years old? "
Haha i have much more than that. I just have not bought a points card in a while. And i deal with €uros, as I'm in Ireland.
#16 Posted by Skald (4369 posts) -

If you have an Xbox, you NEED to get this game.

#17 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Don't hate me, but I'll still pass. I never was too impressed with the demo.

#18 Posted by Dudacles (1458 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Don't hate me, but I'll still pass. I never was too impressed with the demo. "
Yeah, I'm not sure I want this game either. People keep raving about it, saying it's a fantastic game, but the demo was sort of... "eh" to me. I don't know, it feels like the mechanics and stuff in there all work as they're supposed to, but I never got this feeling that the game was in any way special. Maybe I'm missing something here.
#19 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Why on earth would you post in this thread now? Unless the game is 560 MSpoints now.. Which I highly doubt.

#20 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -
@Sjupp:  Nope, it's full price.  Zombie thread rises from the grave.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.