Calling Zobek

#1 Edited by capnhaggis (33 posts) -

Will calling Zobek be more/less helpful in 3d?

Will the 3d capabilities of the handheld make it more fun to call Zobek?

discuss.

#2 Edited by EarthBowl (164 posts) -

I don't think he will be in the game (Given that the narrative is focused on Trevor, Simon and Alucard). But to answer your question, I never found Zobek useful throughout my time with Lords of Shadow. He was a character that only existed to continue the narrative of the story and to have character exposition for Gabriel.

#3 Edited by Danteveli (1187 posts) -

Now you can just yell into the microphone and Zobek will appear in 3D!!!

#4 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2323 posts) -

All games need to be able to call Zobek.

#5 Posted by Morningstar (2173 posts) -

A little Zobek goes a long way.

#6 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (500 posts) -

I think Zobek is that cloak with the mask in the Demo. (meaning no more Patrick Stuart)

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Why would I call for his help, though? Wasn't he the bad guy at the end of the first Lords of Shadow?

#8 Posted by SpudBug (633 posts) -

Zobek, engage

#9 Posted by mellotronrules (1193 posts) -

GHOULS!?

#10 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Zobek calls you

#11 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

@video_game_king: Well, technically he thought he was the bad guy, but turned out to be a puppet for the real bad guy (Satan).

#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@enigma777:

Same thing, really. It's not like the explanation gives Zobek a lot of credibility as a good guy.

#13 Posted by GaspoweR (3064 posts) -

Calling Zobek will activate a narration (done again by Patrick Stewart) which further enhances your 3D experience.

#14 Posted by Casey25 (139 posts) -

ALL ZOBEKS

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.