WTF? A Black Charizard?

• 0 results
#1 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I just watched a Wi-Fi battle of a guy using a black Charizard. Why is it black and how do you get one?

#2 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Take your pokewalker through Compton.

#3 Edited by luce (4045 posts) -

Rare 1/8000 chance or Hacked pokemon

#4 Posted by Romination (2768 posts) -

I'll assume it's a shiny, so either he's hax or he's really really really lucky

#5 Posted by Shadow (4966 posts) -

You sayin' just cause a Charizard's black, its trainer's gotta be up to something?  You racist.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18784 posts) -

It's a shiny Charizard.

#7 Posted by Roflwaffles (184 posts) -

Feed your Charizard fried chicken and some cheap ass malt liquor.

#8 Posted by RichardLOlson (1854 posts) -
@Shadow said:
" You sayin' just cause a Charizard's black, its trainer's gotta be up to something?  You racist. "
Isn't that how it normally is....I mean black Charizards need to stick with there own kind...not be around the gym battles.
#9 Posted by Shadow (4966 posts) -
@Roflwaffles said:
" Feed your Charizard fried chicken and some cheap ass malt liquor. "
You are misinformed.  That was my lunch and I'm still not a black.  I even bought that stuff at Walmart.
#10 Edited by fleethefactory (175 posts) -
#11 Posted by Roflwaffles (184 posts) -
@Shadow: You are not a Charizard.
#12 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" Take your pokewalker through Compton. "
Hahahaha.
#13 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@RichardLOlson said:

" @Shadow said:
" You sayin' just cause a Charizard's black, its trainer's gotta be up to something?  You racist. "
Isn't that how it normally is....I mean black Charizards need to stick with there own kind...not be around the gym battles. "

@ryanwho said:

"Take your pokewalker through Compton. "

*sigh* 

@Shadow
said:

"You sayin' just cause a Charizard's black, its trainer's gotta be up to something?  You racist. "

I am black. 

#14 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (702 posts) -

Shiny Charizard is black. Its super cool also. Buts it very rare to get one. Easiest thing is to do one of the exploits (which though exploits, they are still between the boundaries of the game) or hack one. 
I tried normal raising one from an egg. 90 Charmanders afterwards and no results.

#15 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -
#16 Posted by ch3burashka (4907 posts) -
@Shadow said:
Yeah, man! I thought we were past that!
#17 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

Why is a black charizard so special? I thought times would have changed now that we have a Charizard in the white house.

#18 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -

I wonder when people will realize that pretending to be racist is just as bad as actually being racist. 

You're not funny, so cut the crap.

#19 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" I wonder when people will realize that pretending to be racist is just as bad as actually being racist.  You're not funny, so cut the crap. "
Black man in the whitehouse guys cmon
#20 Edited by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -
@ryanwho said:

" @Jeffsekai said:

" I wonder when people will realize that pretending to be racist is just as bad as actually being racist.  You're not funny, so cut the crap. "
Black man in the whitehouse guys cmon "
Golly you sure are funny.
#21 Posted by RobotHamster (4156 posts) -

Its shiny duh, every pokemon has a shinny version of it.

#22 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
"I wonder when people will realize that pretending to be racist is just as bad as actually being racist.  You're not funny, so cut the crap. "

Exactly
#23 Edited by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Axxol said:

" @Jeffsekai said:

"I wonder when people will realize that pretending to be racist is just as bad as actually being racist.  You're not funny, so cut the crap. "

Exactly "
I'll be sure to forward that to every working black comedian in the business today. Eddie Griffin and Paul Moony will be devastated to find this out. But white guilt has spoken.
#24 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -

I have a level 100 black Charizard. Don't know if it's legit, i got it in a trade.
#25 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
Racial-based humor can be really funny.

Hell, even the guys on the Bombcast do it sometimes.  Maybe you're just over-sensitive?
#26 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @Axxol said:

" @Jeffsekai said:

Exactly "
I'll be sure to forward that to every working black comedian in the business today. Eddie Griffin and Paul Moony will be devastated to find this out. But white guilt has spoken. "
Shut up.
#27 Posted by Shadow (4966 posts) -
@CH3BURASHKA said:
" @Shadow said:
Yeah, man! I thought we were past that! "
I know!  We have a shiny president now.  I thought that would change things.  Wait...
#28 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@RobotHamster said:
"Its shiny duh, every pokemon has a shinny version of it. "

I knew every pokemon had a shiny version. I thought a shiny Charizard would be bright. 
#29 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
#30 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

Wow, it's amazing that every time the word "black" is mentioned, the racism part of your immature brains triggers.  It's embarrassing, honestly.

Like others have said, it's a shiny Charizard, a really rare variation of one.

#31 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
Hahahah
#32 Edited by Romination (2768 posts) -

this thread makes me hate this community. between the tired racial jokes and the people just jumping to show that THEIR maturity dick is bigger than yours, it's just devolving into something that somehow makes me in a bad mood.

Also, just because it's shiny doesn't mean it'll be bright. It's just a different color, run through a filter that only Nintendo knows because each color has a definite shiny correspondent.

#33 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

This thread is so wrong.
#34 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

Racist

#35 Posted by Mr_Faraday (241 posts) -
@Romination said:
"this thread makes me hate this community. between the tired racial jokes and the people just jumping to show that THEIR maturity dick is bigger than yours, it's just devolving into something that somehow makes me in a bad mood "

Appearently your maturity dick is the biggest... heh.
#36 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2460 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Wow, it's amazing that every time the word "black" is mentioned, the racism part of your immature brains triggers.  It's embarrassing, honestly. "
Your social awkwardness towards race is embarrassing.   
#37 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@buzz_killington said:
"This thread is so wrong. "

It didn't expect it to turn out like this
#38 Posted by Bones8677 (3170 posts) -
@RobotHamster said:
" Its shiny duh, every pokemon has a shinny version of it. "
I'd sure feel bad for the guy that has only found a shiny Rattata!
#39 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Romination: Idunno, I feel like I took the atypical route. The Bronx is the more obvious reference to go with. Low hanging fruit? Yes, but not the lowest. I thought about saying take it to a Tyler Perry movie but that seemed a bit esoteric. I could have said take it to a minstrel show, as that would be almost anti racist, implying more that the lizard is the racist and its okay to make fun of orange lizards after all, but a lot of young people don't know what a minstrel show is and its important, you know, to reach as wide an audience as possible. I gave this a lot of thought you see.    Its hard to balance edginess and taking it too far and such, I must have read the room wrong. The owner assured me the Thursday crowd was all about blue humor. Egg on my face. <:-0
#40 Posted by Video_Game_King (34616 posts) -

Why are all the people here assuming that African Americans are all vampires? I thought that we were past this type of racism :P.

#41 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

#42 Posted by Evilsbane (4340 posts) -

Haha great read!

#43 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2460 posts) -
@Br3adfan:
 Black Brad.

#44 Posted by Valestis (208 posts) -

Oh no...

#45 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

The white charizard is better.

#46 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11015 posts) -

Hey guys, what's going on in he---.... Oh. Sorry. I think i stepped into the wrong thread.

#47 Posted by jNerd (2008 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
/ultimatelulz
#48 Posted by S0ndor (2715 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" Why are all the people here assuming that African Americans are all vampires? I thought that we were past this type of racism :P. "
Dude have you ever seen Blade?
#49 Posted by Video_Game_King (34616 posts) -
@S0ndor said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" Why are all the people here assuming that African Americans are all vampires? I thought that we were past this type of racism :P. "
Dude have you ever seen Blade? "
Have you ever seen a black guy :P? (Come on, you were asking for it!)
#50 Posted by Yummylee (20585 posts) -

I wish Dave Chappelle was here right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.