Do you like Cogs?

#1 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
#2 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

Of course I do, Cogs is cool. In small doses, it does the trick.

Oops on the F just floating there. Make it the other other motherfucker.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12294 posts) -

I played the demo and ended up getting really frustrated with it; I think mainly because of the really obnoxious countdown timer.

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

F.

#5 Edited by buzz_clik (7014 posts) -
#6 Posted by Village_Guy (2657 posts) -

I'm more of a Gears person myself. But Cogs are alright I guess.

#7 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

#8 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4700 posts) -

More so then the locust.

#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I thought you meant Pogs, not cogs. Yeah, I definitely need to go to sleep.

#10 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3082 posts) -

Meh. Motherfucker.

#11 Posted by ESREVER (2703 posts) -

I love Cogs. It was a fun sliding puzzle game with numerous challenges to it. Some of them later ones really mess with my head though. I have a passion for sliding puzzles. I can do the typical "sliding 15 number puzzle" in less than 30 seconds. I usually carry it (my 15 sliding puzzle) around with me whenever I go out. Helps keep my mind active and its kinda relaxing.

The Vita comes with a pretty awesome minigame where you can take a picture of anything and it turns that picture into a 7,8,14,15 sliding puzzle.

#12 Posted by Captain_Insano (1554 posts) -

Coalition of Organised Governments!!

#13 Posted by eroticfishcake (7787 posts) -

I really liked it for the most part. It also manages to be fun and frustrating (the good sort) at the same time. My example would be one where you solve one side and then flip it over and realise that side is completely off. It is rather clever though with it's use of cogs, steam and mechanics without being too complicated. So yeah, it's a good puzzle game. Get it.

#14 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I'm pretty good at games like this. The Bioshock minigame was a breeze for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.