Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Costume Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

A downloadable turn-based RPG by Double Fine. Play as a child on Halloween night in search of your twin sibling.

Achievements not showing up for anyone else?

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By yoshimitz707

I got 200/200 but the game isn't showing up on xbox.com and doesn't seem to have an achievements tab on GB either. Anyone other than me having this issue?

sociald1077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sociald1077

I'm having the same issue :( My first S-Rank too.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

Since Microsoft just re-did their site, I think some of the achievement syncing has been messed up a bit.  Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

PixieNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By PixieNinja

Microsoft seem to have been pretty slack for over a month now regarding updating xbox.com with achievement information. I was checking details on Costume Quest whilst playing yesterday, and I could see that I was playing it on xbox.com, but couldn't access an achievement list. Once I'd stopped playing, it didn't show in my list of games at all. 

I've sent a tweet to a few people, see if they're already working on the issue. Just a shame that it seems to be happening more frequently as of late.
    Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Coombs

My GB profile hasn't updated since at least Wednesday

JavsAddiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By JavsAddiction

I can't seem to get the "Master of Disguise" achievement.  I've replayed the final battle and cycled my characters through all available costumes, yet no achievment...

PrawnToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrawnToast
    @sociald1077 said:
    " I'm having the same issue :( My first S-Rank too. "
    Mine too. :)
    chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By chu52
    @JavsAddiction
    I can't seem to get the "Master of Disguise" achievement.  I've replayed the final battle and cycled my characters through all available costumes, yet no achievment...
    You have to use every costumes special ability and regular attack in battle at least once, easier to go grind in the mall
    PrawnToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrawnToast

Achievement updates seem to have been borked since Microsoft updated xbox.com during the week in readiness for the imminent system update.

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By deanoxd

The dude that runs True Achievements has said the MS redid the entire back end on how sites can sync achievements from xbox.com and that there are issues with how DLC is now handled and he has had to rewrite  his scanners and still has to write a new algorithm to handle how DLC achievements are handled.  So i am guesing GiantBomb is having to deal with the same thing.

you can read his thoughts here http://www.trueachievements.com/n2064/scanner-update.htm

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.