Costume Quest Discount?

#1 Posted by mattyb1688 (12 posts) -

Does anyone think that they will discount Costume Quest now that its past Halloween?

#2 Posted by Murtaug (308 posts) -

No. I could see them putting it on sale next year for Halloween.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

Doubt it.  Maybe they will have a sale on.  I'm not really sure how PSN does their sale stuff, but it probably wont be in the near future.

#4 Posted by EveretteScott (1490 posts) -

Since when was it a Halloween only game? I could have seen this game releasing any time of the year.

#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

It's way too soon to drop the price, the game hasn't even been out for a full month yet. Just because the game takes place during Halloween doesn't mean it's only relevant during that holiday.

#6 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@Murtaug said:
" No. I could see them putting it on sale next year for Halloween. "
Along with the release of CQ 2
#7 Posted by mattyb1688 (12 posts) -

Yea i just don't see them selling after the holiday though, it was designed to be a seasonal game. I think a drop to $10 would make more people buy it if they didnt when it first came out

#8 Posted by Metzo_Paino (318 posts) -
@Murtaug said:
" No. I could see them putting it on sale next year for Halloween. "
Hit the nail on the head.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.