Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dante's Inferno

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Traverse the nine circles of hell in Visceral's action game named after the first cycle of Dante Alighieri's epic poem The Divine Comedy.

Dante's Inferno getting Co-op dlc and challenger creater

pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By pepsipat1
    pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pepsipat1

Woops i mean challenge creater not challenger. Silly me.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Sounds good.
    Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Zereta

Sounds like something that deserves to be in the shipping game to give it an added edge against the competition. Not ready yet? Hold the release. Seriously. This is such a stupid decision by EA. 

Regardless, I'll buy it when it comes out. Too significant to pass on.

Garden_Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Garden_Ninja
    @Zereta: Seems prudent to me. God of War III is going to blow them out of the water regardless.  There is no way they could go head to head, so pushing back the release and competing directly would be a bad move.  So they release the main game a month before GoW3 comes out, then the DLC a month after it.  By that point the initial frenzy for GoW3 will be over and maybe they can pick up some of the people who held off on GoW or who already finished it.
    Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Zereta
    @Garden_Ninja: That may be. Never considered that. Though all the more, you move DI out of GOW3's way completely and move it way back. Add this DLC and expand on maybe some other content that we know will be coming. Don't try to turn it into a business venture to try and earn money off DLC. A much later release with this content and then some in the box will help the game so much more. 

Again, its EA though :( Activision overtook them in the 'Shit' area but they have not fallen out completely.
    pepsipat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pepsipat1

Here's a question does anyone know if its gonna be exclusive to the ps3 version? I was going to buy it for the 360 in april so I could also get the DLC but I dont want to buy the ps3 version cuz my friends were going to buy it for the 360. I have both consoles so it doesn't really matter but it would be nice to know.
    amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By amir90

looks good, will buy it when it comes out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.