Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 01, 2015

A remastered release of Dark Souls II, featuring a graphical upgrade, increased online player limit, remixed locations for items and enemies, and includes all of the previously released DLC.

Online for Scholar of the First Sin still doing well?

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I loved DSII originally, but never got around to playing SotFS. I was thinking about picking it up cheap on the Xbox spring sale. But generally I do a little invading and summoning for help when I play these games. Will people still be around to help out if needed? Or are Souls games dying down a bit now in anticipation of the remaster?

Ungodly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played it in February and there were still a good amount of people playing. If I’m not mistaken the Xbox version is the only one without cheaters, so it may have a larger player base than you would think.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played through a good chunk of it on PS4 a few weeks ago and I was still able to get summoned as a Sunlight Warrior here and there. Got invaded once or twice as well.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went back to Scholar of the First Sin to finish up everything I didn't do on the PS4 a couple of months ago, and the first time I ever summoned someone was then, so I'm guessing you're still capable of getting people to help or invade or what have you. I rarely use the online portion of any of the Souls games though, so... *shrugs*

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Thank you all for the responses. Seems like there will still be some people around, so I went for it!

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started this game when it was released for the PS4. I really wanna get in and finish but I’m also someone that actually enjoys summoning people and wrecking shit so hopefully there’s a player base when I get to it. The resurgence of Bloodborne really makes me wanna jump bacl into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.