Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

pre order weapons?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Anyone know the deal with these for digital orders? I don't see a separate download. Nor anything about them in game. Not a chest or anything at the start of the game.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JZ

@sterling: you gotta wait for the full psn store update.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By strainedeyes

@sterling: PSN's update got delayed today, so wait until it's up. If this isn't for PSN, I dunno what to tell you.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, makes sense. Thanks duders.

jchenderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In true dark Souls style I want these pre order weapons to be completely useless to reinforce that no one gets preference in this ball breaking series. You have to earn it not pay for it!

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In true dark Souls style I want these pre order weapons to be completely useless to reinforce that no one gets preference in this ball breaking series. You have to earn it not pay for it!

They seem okay, nothing special. I chose the class that starts with no shield, so getting access to a pre-order shield was very helpful.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@strainedeyes: I REALLY can't find a good use for them on my Sorcerer. Even the staff requires 14(!!!) faith in addition to the int requirement. Currently I'm using the starting staff with a dagger offhand

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@jchenderson said:

They seem okay, nothing special. I chose the class that starts with no shield, so getting access to a pre-order shield was very helpful.

Same.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sterling

PSN still hasn't updated?

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

@strainedeyes said:

@jchenderson said:

Same.

It didn't update for me until later on...wish I did that. Anyways, they're kind just okay. I used the mace and large sword for a bit but got the sword from the first white knight duder you find and it blows them all away.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

None of the preorder weapons are all that great. I found better sword as 30 minutes of playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.