Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

So what is/will be Dark Souls 2's meme?

• 66 results
    Silvergun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Visions of tears, and then tears.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bisonhero: Okay, I know everyone is sick of hearing people talk about this by now.......but holy shit, I wish the final game looked like that gif does.

Certain areas of the game do look that way.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@jclane: Man fuck that boss. As a pure Tower Shield sort of player suddenly having to *shiver* roll... was quite painful. Although I might just do some Google research and try to find a 100% physical AND fire resist shield. Fuck it, I'll find a way to tank that asshole.

The great gyrm shield does exactly that. Also has the highest stability in the game at 83 when upgraded to +10.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By pyrodactyl

@jclane said:

@humanity: I can hardly contain my anticipation for the NG+ rematch. And then down the line, when I inevitably think a SL1 Covenent of Champions no Estus run is a "good" idea, I will know true despair.

You know you'll have to dagger every boss to death? There is a tiny handful of weapons you can equip with 6 Str, 6 Dex and you don't have any pyro slots if I'm not mistaken. Even a +10 raw dagger is going to be TERRIBLE agains most bosses. Now with 6 adp you get very few iframes if the internet is to belived so SL1 runs are going to be completely insane.

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jclane said:

@humanity: I can hardly contain my anticipation for the NG+ rematch. And then down the line, when I inevitably think a SL1 Covenent of Champions no Estus run is a "good" idea, I will know true despair.

You know you'll have to dagger every boss to death? There is a tiny handful of weapons you can equip with 6 Str, 6 Dex and you don't have any pyro slots if I'm not mistaken. Even a +10 raw dagger is going to be TERRIBLE agains most bosses.

No Caption Provided

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

@jclane: Man fuck that boss. As a pure Tower Shield sort of player suddenly having to *shiver* roll... was quite painful. Although I might just do some Google research and try to find a 100% physical AND fire resist shield. Fuck it, I'll find a way to tank that asshole.

The great gyrm shield does exactly that. Also has the highest stability in the game at 83 when upgraded to +10.

Pretty sure Havel's greatshield +5 is more stable. I haven't upgraded it but +1 is listed at 81 already on the upgrade screen.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Fredchuckdave
    Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@humanity: Don't listen to what @turambar says, take that boss on like a man.

I actually did the research and was going to get that shield, but I'm already at that bonfire so might as well give it a few more tries. Thing is thats exactly what I want to do, take that boss like a man - which means stay perfectly stationary while tanking all hits with my shield. Not.. roll around.. like some sissy man. IF you ain't rolling 100% equip load, you ain't living life to it's fullest, it's an extremely slow life, but man what a life it is!

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting that everyone's bringing up the messages. I'd have thought "Dear, Dear Flame..." or "I ought to fetch a new ember."

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar said:

@humanity said:

Pretty sure Havel's greatshield +5 is more stable. I haven't upgraded it but +1 is listed at 81 already on the upgrade screen.

Should have added out of all normally upgraded shields.

enemymouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#62  Edited By enemymouse

chest...

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fredchuckdave: I got a bit greedy near the end but I managed it. Double fisting the mace, no shield, all rolls with super light armor. And then I beat the Pursuer that appeared in his place with my beautiful shield that stunlocked his attacks.

The face of victory!
    The face of victory!

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@humanity: Nice job. Also good job catching the Pursuer, Ring of Blades is super duper broken overpowered etc.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By pyrodactyl

@humanity: Nice job. Also good job catching the Pursuer, Ring of Blades is super duper broken overpowered etc.

Is it? I should test damage with and without and see if I could include it in my PvP build.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fredchuckdave said:

Is it? I should test damage with and without and see if I could include it in my PvP build.

I was doing 322 with a Ring of Blades, and 344 with the Ring of Blades +1

Berserk007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't have all the pieces together yet, but it's definitely something about a horse

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By freakin9

"Pointless" has gotten a chuckle out of me a few times. The developers have packed in a good share of places you can get to that have absolutely nothing, except for this neatly placed phrase.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.