Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

What is/was your game progression?

Awolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Awolf007

I've gone UD Asylum -> UD Berg (Taurus) -> DR Garden (moonlight butter) -> Lower UD (Havel), (Capra) -> Depths (Gaping) -> Blight (Qlag) -> Sen's (iron golem) -> Anor Londo (O&S;) -> DR Basin (hydra) -> DR Garden (Sif) -> New Londo (4 kings) -> Catacombs (pinwheel) Still got a ways to go, but I'm curious as to the route others have traveled.

pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pjacobson21

Well so far I've gone Asylum > UD Berg > UD Parish > DR Garden > DR Basin > Depths > Blighttown > Demon Ruins > Asylum > DR Garden.  Probably gonna hit up sen's next, as the cutscene after the second bell seemed to indicate I should go there, but I might farm a little more before.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

these are the bosses i've killed so far in order, so you can probably guess the areas i traveled through.

Taurus Demon -> Capra Demon -> Bell Gargoyles -> Gaping Dragon -> Queelag -> Ceaseless Discharge -> Moonlight Butterfly -> Iron Golem -> Crossbreed Priscilla -> Ornstein and Smough -> Sif -> Sagefire Demon -> Centipede Demon -> Pinwheel -> Nito

I'm close to the end i think, might go after Seath the Scaleless next.

Awolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Awolf007

Yeah, I think a lot of people do Sen's later on also. The good thing for you is you'll be leveled up a bit when you take it on. After tomb of giants I'm going to go back up and do the asylum. I'm guessing the Stray Demon will be easier now that I have better shit and higher level.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Turambar

Asylum > Berg > Parish > Moonlight Butterfly > Valley of Drakes > Lower Berg > Depths > Blighttown > Sens > Anor Londo > Hydra > Catacombs > Tomb of Giants > Demon Ruins > Lost Izalith > Duke's Archives > Crystal Caves > Sif > New Londo > Kiln

CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By CJduke

I'm currently stuck between Four Kings and Seath. I can run straight to both, and I get wrecked by both lol

KarateKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KarateKid

I'm at the Capra Demon on my second char, both are stuck there for the time being with about 12 hours on one char and 10 hours on my new character =)

Its the first part I've had trouble with because of the tight space of the area the fight is in.

DrHawking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By DrHawking

@KarateKid said:

I'm at the Capra Demon on my second char, both are stuck there for the time being with about 12 hours on one char and 10 hours on my new character =)

Its the first part I've had trouble with because of the tight space of the area the fight is in.

Try getting the dogs first and then run up the stairs. Get him to follow you up and jump down. When he lands after jumping down, you should be able to get a few hits in.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By McShank

taurus, gargoyle, (Lost for about 6 hours) went to forest, killed butterfly, (lost again for a few hours) found the door to the capra, killed capra first try, went to sewers, killed gaping, farmed some, went to blight, went to swamp, killed quelaag, joined chaos covenant, went and farmed in forest, killed sif, joined forest covenant, left forest covenant, farmed in forest again since i joined stupidly and wasted the farming soul area : /, Went to sens fortress, killed boss, went to anor londo, killed the boss, went to new londo, killed bosses, went to anor londo and killed (Other boss >:D), went to catacombs then giants tomb killing everything in my way (Besides the cleric lady, but patches died to my blade before he ever tricked me again! (Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me) <-- Fuck that shit, he died a glorious axe in face death. Went and killed seath after and then farmed more for shards, got 50% of the achievments and then killed gwyn. Looked at the time it took me and was astonished at 99hours 45 minutes. My farming was about 30hours of that play time since i did beat the game at a SL of 240 <--- Yup, i farmed alot.

Now onto my pyro and leveling to 30 and pvping the crap outta everyone!

freddie_bert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By freddie_bert

I can't recall the order I've beaten the bosses in, but I'm at the end of New Game+, currently SL 150ish and around 110 hours in. Turns out pvp is really great right before the final boss, I've just been sitting here for hours fighting people and having a ton of fun.

Avatar image for wrinklydinosaur
    WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

ummm because Ive been totally occupied with uni work... ive killed the asylum demon and the taurus demon... in two weeks of owning the game...

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By TobbRobb

I went, Taurus>Gargoyle>Capra>Gaping Dragon>Quelaag>Butterfly>Stray Demon>Hydra and now I'm runnig through the catacombs. For the first time. Without a divine weapon.

I'm so smart.

Rheinmetall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Rheinmetall

Taurus Demon --> Twin Gargoyles --> Capra Demon --> Butterfly --> Q..something in Blighttown --> Ceaseless Depression --> Gaping Dragon --> one huge dragon in Valley of Drakes --> Hydra --> Great Grey Wolf Sif --> Iron Golem --> Pinwheel... and that was pretty much my last victory in the game. Now I'm stuck for ages at Northern Undead Asylum with that sinister monster Stray Demon...

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gerrid

Let me remember

Taurus > Drake Sword > Gargoyles > Capra Demon > Gaping Dragon > Butterfly > Havel > Hydra > Stray Demon > Sif > Quelaag > Ceaseless Discharge > Iron Golem > Priscilla > Smough & Ornstein > Pinwheel > Nito

Next up is the great hollow I think.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#15  Edited By gla55jAw

Taurus > Drake Sword > Gargoyles > Titanite Demon > Butterfly > Capra Demon > Undead Dragon > Hydra > Havel > Gaping Dragon > Quelaag > Sif > Iron Golem > Ornstein & Smough > Laurtec > Stray Demon

johe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By johe0

Asylum > Undead Burg > Kill Havel > Undead Parish > Gargoyles > Darkroot Forest > Moonlight Butterfly > Darkroot Basin > Sif > Blighttown > Quelaag > Great Hollow > Ash Lake > Dragon Covenent > Sen's Fortress > Anor Londo > Catacombs > Valley of the Giants > Nito > Duke's Archive > Crystal Cave > Seath > New Londo > Four Kings > Gwyn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: I've killed. Taurus > Gargoyles > Capra Demon > Gaping Dragon > Moonlight Butterfly. (working on Hydras now) took a break from blighttown because it was being a faggot.

KarateKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KarateKid

@DrHawking: Thanks for the tip, beat him on the second try after that =) Too bad I haven't had time to play much since then, I guess I'm going to the depths next

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.