Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darkest Dungeon

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 19, 2016

A dungeon crawler that seeks to weigh the psychological effects of delving into hellish monster abodes, not just the damage to HP. Team chemistry means more than just skill synergy.

Just got game + DLCs on Switch, any tips?

ichthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanted to play this forever but never got around to it. Figured it would be a good fit for the Switch and so far it seems pretty awesome, the loop reminds me of Etrian Odyssey with a lot of X-COM RNG fuckery. Are there any general gameplay tips I should know? I'm playing on Radiant difficulty.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biggest tip that I can give is that, at least early in the game, your heroes are very disposable. Don't spend your money in the early stages of the game on your heroes. Go on missions with them, get the spoils, and dump them for new heroes from the caravan. Upgrading the number of heroes you can get from the caravan each day is a big help. After doing this for a while, you will have accumulated enough money that you can then focus on advancing your heroes instead of recycling them.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rather than make another thread, I'll just add that I just bought this on XB1X, it's been available only a few days, and is already impressing me. The atmosphere is so awesome, as well as the writing and the VO is amazing. Playing on radiant first to get a feel for the strats and systems. Any tips or advice from any GB users would be greatly appreciated though .

Fredz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pweidman: Uppgrade your stage coach so you have 4 new recruits each time you return to the hamlet. That way you always have a fresh team if everyone are dead or crazy. And dont be afraid to abandon a mission if it goes bad. Better to go home with something and fail then go home empty handed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.