Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Dead Space 2 is the sequel to the 2008 surprise hit Dead Space. The no-longer-silent Isaac Clarke finds himself trapped on a city-sized space station called the Sprawl, which has been overtaken by another Necromorph infestation.

should i play the first one through or is it cool to jump in 2

css_switchfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By css_switchfoot

topic says it all

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By MEATBALL

Personally I felt the first game was better. I say play through the original first, it still holds up extremely well.

Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#3  Edited By Valkyr

I have had a sealed copy of Dead Space 2 for almost a month because I haven't bothered yet to play the first one, that should answer your question

KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By KillyDarko

Honestly, and this is obviously just a personal input, but in my humble opinion the first one is actually better than the second, so yes, by all means, play the first one before jumping into the sequel! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.