Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 3

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Isaac Clarke, now aided by a soldier named John Carver, pursues the ominous threat of the Markers to the ice world Tau Volantis, now overrun with the terrifying Necromorphs, as well as the Human cultists who worship them.

My Backlog

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Wuddel

Just a personal backlog entry. With the new generation looming I desperately need to chip away at my massive backlog. To many games I started, and then just went on to play more Civ5. List in no particular order. (I am open to suggestions what to play first.)

• Walking Dead (completed first episode and then my save suffered from the bug that no decisions carried over)
    • FEZ
    • Assassins Creed 3 (half way through)
    • Dead Space 3
    • Witcher (1&)2
    • all the Skyrim addons. I propably need to make a new character ... thats a massive undertaking
    • the XCOM DLC
    • more of Don't Starve
    • Stacking
    • Tropico 4
    • Amnesia Dark Descent
    • Crusader Kings 2
    • EDIT 1: Deus Ex (the next gen one)
    • EDIT 2: Syndicate
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I think you should just grin and bear it and just restart Walking Dead, given that the DLC is coming out soon + the new season. Although, there might be a save file out there with your exact choices, so, maybe you could look around for that.
    Also, Amnesia and Stacking are fantastic games.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FourWude

Zomgosh!!

Dead Space 3 is on my backlog list as well! Let's be bestest buddies and do co-op together!

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Wuddel

@fourwude: Good Idea that might keep me going. I am also "Wuddel" on Origin.

EDIT: Well I play it on PC. That might be useful information.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.