Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

Dead Space [Round 2]

Lev_Arris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lev_Arris

Iv'e pick dead space back up again to get through the achievements.  I've already beat the game on easy and only use the plasma cutter.  I see that my save slot of is title as "clear" meaning I've beat the game once but also saying "Round 2".  I do not remember what really this save file is.  Is Round 2 meaning I am playing the game through again on HARD or  impossible Mode?  Also I would like to say that did started playing the game on HARD mode today and dear god it is HARD!  

Also I would to ask one more question.  I've downloaded some weapons for the game, will they show up when I buy new guns without having any credits or would I have to use credits to buy them?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The only thing I think i can answer you is for the DLC weapons. I downloaded the Elite suit and didn't have to pay any in game money to get it, so that leads me to believe the same is true for the rest of the DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.